Doctor visit and water excerises

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jewelz, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

I was diagnosed with Fibro today, all of my other tests came back normal. Has anyone got good or bad responses from this type of workout?

Regards,

Misty
  2. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

I was diagnosed with Fibro today, all of my other tests came back normal. Has anyone got good or bad responses from this type of workout?

Regards,

Misty
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

From reading others post here, I would venture to say that water therapy seems to be a big help.

I know that just soaking in the bathtub in warm water helps with the pain.

Sorry to hear you were diagnosed with Fibro, but if you are like I was, I was just glad to have a name for all these symptoms!

Take care.

Shalom, Shirl

4. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

lol that made me laugh.. I am glad, I just didnt think fibro hurt so bad. Its such a pain and nobody knows how painful it gets unless they have it.

Bath's *warm* help 10%.. Which is more the other ways Ive tried. I know I can't live in the tub, or else i would! :)
    I wanted to try a warm water bed, but hubby cant be on water beds. Hes got a bad back.. I thought about putting a single water bed in our room (lol).. For the just in case "I need alittle pampering"..

This doctor told me that the sleeping disorder is partial the reason of the disease (disorder).. But, I have had sleeping problems my whole life!! Even when I was active in school. I could not fall asleep (at a correct time), but when I did sleep I didnt want to wake up.. I recall several 100 times sleeping more then 12 hours a day..

Thanks for the response..
    Misty