doctor visit

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by monkeykat, May 1, 2004.

1. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi everyone,
    I wanted to let you know that I'll be going up to Flint, MI (driving there tomorrow)for evaluation on Monday to develop a more comprehensive treatment plan for my doctors here in Cleveland, Ohio to follow. I'll be seeing Dr. Conley, the author of "America Exhausted".

If you have a quick moment, say a prayer that God will be with the doctor in ordering and interpreting labs correctly. Also, pray that God will speed my recovery from this nasty illness. I'm hopeful for good things:)

I'll be back checking messages Weds., May 5th. It's been fun getting to know many of you since I just recently found this message board.

Thanks and have a great finish to your weekend.
    Kathy
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Kathy, I wish you safe travelling & God's peace during this trip. I do hope & pray all goes well for you.
    Linda.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2004]
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Bye...thanks so much for the prayers...I'm leaving in just a few minutes here...but I wanted to acknowledge your thoughts and prayers:)
    Kathy
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Sure hope everything goes well and I'll be praying.

Danny
  5. dash

dash New Member

I'm praying that your appointment goes well tomorrow and that God guides the doctor to choose the right tests for you, and that He grants wisdom and knowledge to those who interpet the results.

Della
  6. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Danny & Della,
    I just arrived back home last night. I'm pretty worn out today...it's amazing being so worn out after just sitting in a car while my husband drove me home.

Thank you for the prayers. I really liked the doctor and I believe that maybe he can reverse my down hill descent. I need to start seeing an uphill climb from this illness. We spoke about healing from this illness and his viewpoint was very much like mine. He felt that along with prayer and faith that many people have to work hard to get well.

I was able to share with him some dreams/visions that I've had in the past that help me to keep hope alive. Many people have very sad stories on this site. I always have to remind myself of what my inner faith tells me. I also have to do everything I know to do while I'm trusting in the Lord.

Take care and have a great day!!!
    Kathy

7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Good luck with your doctor visit. I hope all goes well and they find what will help you feel better. I will praying for you and sending positive thoughts out.

Sandy
  8. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Sandy,
    Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I got back last night and I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed b/c there is so much I have to do now. I'm pretty tired so I think I just need to rest today before I start to try to tackle the new treatment he is suggesting:)
    Have a great day:)
    Kathy