Doctor's appointment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Mar 22, 2003.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

Well, my drs appt was today. I had lots of questions. The main answer I got was that if I'm not 100% by June or July it's definitely Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I kept telling him that I havent' felt good since September, but he didn't pay too much attention to that. The real crash I had was in January. This wasn't my regular dr although he's been consulting with my dr since the crash. So here I am. He did say that I have all the symptoms. So I gues it doesn't matter what he says. I'm going by what you guys say. You're the professionals on this as far as I'm concerned. Also, I'm having a pretty good day today. Watch out for tomorrow. Right?
    Mikie please tell me - Was my message OK here or should I have gone to another message board. I don't want to mess things up in here for you all. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Carol
  2. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

My name is Carlacat. I noticed your name as Teller7. Was that your job at one time? I was a teller for before I became ill now I just go day by day on how I'm gonna feel. I drink grape juice and it seemed to help me thou. Nice talking at ya.
    Carlacat
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Your message is just fine. It's related to your illness. We just don't want purely personal messages here, people using this message board in lieu of using e-mails to send personal messages back and fourth to each other.

BTW, when someone has been sick for at least three months, it's usually considered to be CFIDS if everything else has been eliminated. Can you find a doc with more experience in dealing with our illnesses?

Love, Mikie