Doctors, Doctors, Doctors

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 15, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all,

I am just checking in here. I have all my doctor appointments this week and next. Yesterday was the rheumey who took me off of three meds, increased the amount of Percocet I can take and put me on Restoril for sleep.

Today is the nuerologist. Reason: involuntary body movements.

Next is the gastroenterologist, the GP, and then the Urologist.

All of this in the next week and a half.

I am still checking in here. I appreciate everyone here and just did not want you to think I did not care. I am not like that.

I will read and respond to posts in between these doctors, doctors, doctors.

nyrofan
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I know you care.

Oh my lots of doctors appointments together .That would just wipe me out.I had one yesterday with my neurologist than next week with my GP.

My GP I cant wait to see I love her.I have some new developments that she will have to look into.

I hope all your appointments go well Nothing serious I hope..

Just wanted you to know .That I care about you also .

Hugs>>>>FOR EVERY DAY A NEW DAWN WILL COME>>>>>Sue
  3. achy

achy New Member

{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}

I'm on the same merry-go-round and all I can say is hang on.
    Try to remember they are human (although some ppl think otherwise) and they "should" be trying to help you feel better - if they're not, fire them. Some are just jerks that could care less and just into it for the $$$$...fire them too.

Try not to worry, and get plenty of rest. All that running around and stress really takes a toll on us.

I hope all works out well and you start feeling better
    achy

4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you for the moral support. I really need it.
    It makes me feel less like I am going through it alone.

I know the two of you have had it rough lately too. I hope you get the good kind of care you deserve.

You have been wonderful to me on the board here.

(((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nyrofan

5. JLH

JLH New Member

Good luck with all those doctor appointments!!!

I had to go to the doctor today for a UTI, and have knee surgery on Thursday, and back to the surgeon on Friday morning to check the surgery site. Ugh!

jlh