Doctors, Doctors, Doctors

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 15, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello all,

I am just checking in here. I have all my doctor appointments this week and next. Yesterday was the rheumey who took me off of three meds, increased the amount of Percocet I can take and put me on Restoril for sleep.

Today is the nuerologist. Reason: involuntary body movements.

Next is the gastroenterologist, the GP, and then the Urologist.

All of this in the next week and a half.

I am still checking in here. I appreciate everyone here and just did not want you to think I did not care. I am not like that.

I will read and respond to posts in between these doctors, doctors, doctors.

2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I know you care.

Oh my lots of doctors appointments together .That would just wipe me out.I had one yesterday with my neurologist than next week with my GP.

My GP I cant wait to see I love her.I have some new developments that she will have to look into.

I hope all your appointments go well Nothing serious I hope..

Just wanted you to know .That I care about you also .

3. achy

achy New Member

{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}

I'm on the same merry-go-round and all I can say is hang on.
    Try to remember they are human (although some ppl think otherwise) and they "should" be trying to help you feel better - if they're not, fire them. Some are just jerks that could care less and just into it for the $$$$ them too.

Try not to worry, and get plenty of rest. All that running around and stress really takes a toll on us.

I hope all works out well and you start feeling better

4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you for the moral support. I really need it.
    It makes me feel less like I am going through it alone.

I know the two of you have had it rough lately too. I hope you get the good kind of care you deserve.

You have been wonderful to me on the board here.

5. JLH

JLH New Member

Good luck with all those doctor appointments!!!

I had to go to the doctor today for a UTI, and have knee surgery on Thursday, and back to the surgeon on Friday morning to check the surgery site. Ugh!

[ advertisement ]