doctors in brooklyn ny or manhattan

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marymonet, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. marymonet

    marymonet New Member


    I live in Brooklyn and I am looking for a rhematulgist(sorry about the spelling) For the past year I have had a rash, which looks and feels just like sunburn. Its very painful. The rash comes on my face, forearms, calves and feet. My joints started to swell. My hands are swollen, my calfs and ankles swell. Even my feet hurt. Its hard to walk. I feel just like I have the flu. In the past my ANA was postive but than becomes negative. Can anyone give me some advise?

    Thank you