Doctors in Chicago, IL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gypsywomyn, Apr 7, 2006.

1. gypsywomyn

gypsywomyn New Member

Hello Members,

I am glad to find this message board. I am looking for a doctor in the Chicago area who can evaluate me for for muscle/fatigue symptoms much like those described on the board. Thank you.
  2. Callum

Callum New Member

I've been very happy with my treatment there - if you're interested, call the rheumotology (spelling?) department.

Good luck!
  3. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I have heard great things about Rush but, I see Dr. Zaachs through Evanston. She will always get to the bottom of things.
  4. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

He is at Rush and his practice is called Rheumatology Associates. He is amazing - I have been seeing him since September and he really gets it. I can't say I am 100% everyday, but I can say I am 100% some days.
  5. gypsywomyn

gypsywomyn New Member

Thank you all for the replys. Could you tell me how to locate Dr. Zaach in Evanston since I live close?
  6. winsomme

winsomme New Member

if you click on my username in the left hand corner, you will see couple of posts where i listed contact info about a couple of CFS DRs in Chicago.

Dr Papernik and Dr Jason.

i don't really know anything about them other thant they are heavily involved in CFS research and study.

if you have trouble finding the post let me know.

thanks
    bill
  7. heathnicole

heathnicole New Member

Don't know if you were thinking of seeing him or not.
    I just wanted to let you know I traveled all the way from Fl and it was a big dissapointment.
  8. gypsywomyn

gypsywomyn New Member

I saw a Dr. at Mercola's office after waiting two months for an appointment. The doctor I saw was so unprofessional and not helpful. I left the office feeling very depressed. I have made numerous phone call to them. I wanted to discuss the matter with Dr. Mercola but they do not return my phone calls. Also, they did blood work on me before I even saw the doctor and I have not received the results.
  9. Andrea4

Andrea4 New Member

He is in Schaumburg.....the website is www.painhelp.com. I've always been treated very well there.
  10. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Dr.Laura Zaachs main number is 847-657-3530. She works out of a couple different sites all on the North Shore. Good luck!