doctors in pa

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by debsy, Feb 7, 2007.

1. debsy

debsy New Member

Does anyone know of any qualified doctors who treat chronic fatigues syndrome near Philadelphia, PA? What type of doctor would I approach regarding this condition?

Thanks, Debs
  2. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

I mentioned my doc under a post by LongStruggle on 2-6-07
    under "How far do you travel to see a doctor treating your CFS"

I'm too tired to write it all over again, and you would miss the other posts.

Good luck

Foggygirl
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

there is a cfs and fibro center right by you only they dont take ins good luck charlene
  4. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

Right near Phila. Worth going to--i have seen improvement but not where i need to be--YET.
  5. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

Right near Phila. Worth going to--i have seen improvement but not where i need to be--YET.
  6. tracii

tracii New Member

is listed on the Co-Cure Good Doctor List. He has an office in Fairless Hills and Plymouth Meeting.

I've only been to my first visit ~ type Dr Katz into a search & see what comes up ~ good luck!
  7. ephemera

ephemera New Member

As a new member, welcome. If you do a search in the upper left box for a title or title & content for PA or Philly or Philadelphia you will come up with many comments & references that you can look over.

there's also the good docs reference under the doctors tab at the top of this page. lots of starting points, not all to be taken as the final words, that's why it's good to get personal comments & experiences.

good luck.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/07/2007]
  8. JolieLuLu

JolieLuLu New Member

Dr Sullivan is on the good doc list. Anyone know info about him?