Doctors in Tucson

Discussion in 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Main Forum' started by brightraven, Apr 17, 2016.

1. brightraven

brightraven Member

Does anyone here know of any good ME/CFS doctors in Tucson? Much thanks for any reply.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Bright Raven,

Welcome to our wonderful forums. I hope someone can help you with this.

There are a lot of articles here on CFIDS/ME and you can access them by clicking on ME and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at the top of the page just under the ProHealth Logo. These articles contain the latest on treatments and research into what ails us. Be sure to sign up for the ProHealth e-newsletters and you will receive articles in your e-mail.

I just got an article on the new film, The Forgotten Plague, a film about CFIDS/ME. It is available in the store here, along with supplements just for us. I've been buying my supps here since 2000 and found them to be of the highest quality and at a very good price, especially when things are on sale.

Good luck to you and, again, welcome.

Love, Mikie
  3. brightraven

brightraven Member

Thanks, Mikie. I've actually been a member since 2006, but I'm too sick to post much. :) But I appreciate the welcome, as I haven't' been on these forums in a long time. :) I do sometimes buy from ProHeath -- I discovered them back in the late 90s. :) Thanks again for the note!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Funny, I had a strange feeling of familiarity but didn't know why. Welcome back! Hope you can find your doc.

Love, Mikie