Doctors Visit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, May 11, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Went to see Rhumey yesterday. She feels my pain under my rib is my gallbladder and said I should see PCP regarding that.
    She confirmed that she feels I have Lupus on top of the FMS, but it is mild at this time and could possibly stay that way since I am on PLaquenil. And I should expect up and down days. I have already figured this out. She ran my semi annual blood tests, won't know about them until a week or so.
    So it sounds as long as I keep taking my meds it should keep it at bay.
    So thats all I know right now. Thanks all for caring.
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I hope all goes well with you with PCP. It's so strange that I read your post and you mention Lupus. I looked that up this morning to read a little more about it.

Continue taking your meds as prescribed and hope everything turns out good.

Take Care!
    BlueSky555
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

kalley167:

So sorry to hear about the Lupus, not an easy disease, but then again: are any of ours easily manageable?
    I have gallbladder trouble also, including stones, but doc told me to leave it alone, for whatever reason. It is good to know you are getting labs done often. My rheumatologist does the very same thing. He is the one who had to call my PCP to tell him to get me on Synthroid.

I am glad you have meds to keep it at bay. Hopefully it will stay that way and you will be as healthy as possible.

nyrofan
  4. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

For your well wishes. I send them out to everyone here. Kinda in a fog today, and I feel a bit grumpy. Not sure why but I will get over it. But its nice to have you all to talk too.