Doctors were human too once, werent they?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 4DJ, Apr 23, 2009.

1. 4DJ

4DJ New Member

What is it with DR.s and FMS that they just cant figure it out. It freakin hurts OK!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of them.I am sick of being treated like crap. I AM A PERSON NOT AN ILLNESS!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a buck for every one I have seen. Now I have a Doctor who knew nothing about FMS but has helped me more than any of the quacks who claimed they did. No wonder we are all half crazy!!! God Bless--4DJ--
  2. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

No, I think they were reptiles. If you go by my uncle, the hematologist. He's a selfish monster.

The ER resident I saw last night had the personality of a dead funeral director.

They just plain do not care. They want their paycheck and that's it.
  3. Shananegans

Shananegans New Member

Unfortunately most of them are not human anymore, they may have once been when they were med students. There are a few rare docs out there that do care and just don't know enough about what ails us. I had a doctor like that, I would educate her and she would look into everything I said with reports at our next meeting.

Then I got to tell her I was misdiagnosed (she was not the one who originally dx'd me). When I told her what was really wrong with me she felt terrible that she could not have helped me figure it out, but promised to inform all of her FMS patients about my story so she could help others.

So some are human, even almost super human, but most are not. All they see is their expensive cars and huge homes.