Doctors

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by mara123, Nov 10, 2004.

1. mara123

mara123 New Member

Hi Friends,
    I live the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale area and am in search of an MD. I have interview so many and am quite frustrated by their lack of understanding of CFIDS/Fibromyalgia. If anyone knows of an MD that they have had some level of success with please let me know.
    Thanks, mara123
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Mara123. I'm suggesting that you repost your request on the FM/CFS board on this same web site and use a title similar to the one that I posted here. Just go to the top of this page and click on message boards. Then post your topic on the FM/CFS board. You will have a better chance of getting an answer.

There is also a way to find out others opinions about doctors by location on this site too. I'm kinda' clueless how to do it. You probably understand the computer stuff better than me. I'm 57 years old and this computer stuff wasn't even a twinkle in someone's head when I was in school. We still used slide rules when I was in college!

You probably don't even know what a slide rule is! My son referrs to me as "back in the days when the dinosaurs roamed". Ha, ha. Joyfully
    [This Message was Edited on 11/16/2004]
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

I live in this area and wish I could give you some advise. I am going to two drs....both know and understand FM but they HATE treating it. THey know I have no one else to go to so out of sympathy, they treat me. I end up telling them things I have learned from the FM board here.

If you find one, let me know. I am also looking for a psychiatrist in our area.

jmq