Does a flare have to mean PAIN?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I was just wondering if a flare only means pain? Or could you just feel like crap? You know, not really a lot of pain but just not feeling right? Sometimes a headache, or nauseous, or tired? I thought a flare meant only pain, but now I'm feeling really "off" and want to know what other people here think. Thanks!

Annette2

P.S. - I'M SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. tnnanatx

tnnanatx New Member

I have wondered the same thing. I know exactly how you feel. I have all the above symtons you mentioned but not real bad pain. I feel sick!!!! I thought it might be new medicine and stopped taking it, but still feel bad. I hope someone has a answer. I'm so tired of either hurting or feeling sick. I feel like a guinea pig with all the different medicines I've been given. Sorry for going on and on.

Trudi

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We are all 'sick of this!', sometimes I feel awful, without serious pain, then there is the fatigue that really drains you. But it always ends with the pain for me.

Its possible you have some kind of virus, if we catch a 'bug' we are much sicker than a normal person.

Sure hope you are feeling better soon.

Shalom, Shirl

4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

There are still times I get sick of it. Not so much now, getting easier as time passes.

Not always pain for me. Most of the time yes. Achy and fatigue. Sleeping more, and depressed more. Less sleep, trying to stay asleep, all a part of it.

Usually I flare when I have been under alot of stress, done too much of something that I shouldn't have. Still trying to figure out my limits I guess.

:)