DOES ANY1 BRUISE EASY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jg004o6371, Nov 24, 2006.

1. jg004o6371

jg004o6371 New Member

HI THERE EVERY1

DOES ANY1 BRUISE EASY BCAUSE I DO,EVEN SOMEBODY BRUSHES PAST ME AND KNOCK ME IV GOT A BRUISE,OF JUST 1 GRAB MY ARM IV GOT BRUISE,SOMETIMES ITS LIKE SOMEBODY AS GIVE ME A GOOD PUNCH,OR A BEATING.
  2. millennia

millennia New Member

I practically don't bruise at all. I can slam into something so hard that I'll fall to the floor crying and think to myself, that's gonna be a nasty bruise. Next day, nothing. I can still feel the pain, as if I'm bruised, but no mark.

I think it's either one of the supplements I take or the universes way of saying, we know your whole body feels bruised all the time, here is another way that you don't look the way you feel!!

My mother and one of my best friends are like you though, the slightest bump and boom, a nasty bruise.
  3. millennia

millennia New Member

I see you're fairly new. Just thought I'd let you know that a lot of us have trouble reading a post that is in all caps. It's the stupid fibrofog, we have so much more trouble reading than we used to.

Also, though it doesn't apply to this post, everyone appreciates it if you break up your post into very small paragraphs. It's just easier for us to read that way.

Just a few examples of the little things that people who don't have this illness couldn't even imagine having to deal with.
  4. ckzim

ckzim New Member

Yep...I bruise so easy, wind could leave it's mark.

I was told it was poor cirulation. Other doctor's tell me it's a vitiam defincity, can't remember which one.

Nothing they can do about it, and most of the doctors I tell , don't seem to think it's a problem.

So I just walk around looking like I got beat up by a Semi truck!

Hope this helps.

Kathy Z
  5. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    I too bruise very easily, but always have. I've done it all my life. Tends to run in our family. Never have found any plausable reason for it.

Hang in there!

kbak
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Are you on Prednisone? That can cause bruising. Also if you take a lot of aspirin.
    If not you should check with your doc. and get some blood tests done.
    Cath