Does anybody feel like

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jakeg, May 12, 2006.

1. jakeg

jakeg New Member

your in a nightmare and can't wake up. Day in and day out I go to bed in pain and wake up in pain which seems to be getting worse.

My back has been hurting really bad along with my shoulders and arms. I know that when a flare was happening I hurt every where and am hoping this is just another flare but its so hard to tell.

My back never really hurt as bad as it does now and even the pain meds don't help. Just trying to put my shoes on is like trying to reach something I know that I can't but manage to do so I can at least get out side.

I hate being stuck here inside. Just moving puts me in so much pain I want to take another pain med but know I can't because my notes say I just took one a half an hour ago.

When I do move it sound like some ones making a bag of pop corn.

When will I wake up and this nightmare end. I'm trying my hardest to keep going but this just seems to be getting worse.

What do you do to keep going when you feel like you can't do anything anymore except just being and in severe pain???

Jake
  2. sherri_baby

sherri_baby New Member

I also had a very bad flare this week and it was also mostly in my lower back. All I can say is the more rest you can get the better you will feel.

Maybe try to soak in an epsome salt bath and then maybe lay down with an ice pack if you can stand it.

I hope it lets up soon.

((((gentle hugs)))
    Sherri
  3. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

Hey Jake-

Sounds waaay to familar.. I often feel this way..

Ususally I just have a good cry in the bathroom, by myself. I blubber and bawl like a baby for a good 15 min.

I keep telling myself, better days are ahead.

I'm sure many people try yoga or relaxation techniques.. positive thinking..but I've never found any of that to work for me. But a good ol' fashion, snotty, melt down does my mind wonders.

Zzz

[ advertisement ]