Does anybody know where that Google map is of everyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by livin4him, Mar 7, 2006.

1. livin4him

livin4him New Member

I'm wondering where that post is about the Google map of everyone here on this board? Thanks.
  2. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

I think your talking about Google Earth. type that in the search and a picture of the earth will pop up, you put in your address and you can zoom in.

Hope this helps.
    Cindy
  3. livin4him

livin4him New Member

Thanks for answering. No, I was referring to the one that someone did on this board of all the members here. I just can't remember where it was or what it was posted on. Maybe I'll run across it or someone else will see this. Thanks.
  4. jakeg

jakeg New Member

When I find it I'll repost it for you in this thread
  5. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Here is the link.

http://www.frappr.com/comefrom
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

me butting in or going to that site, I was curious and then added myself to the map. Hope no one minds! I found it to be very interesting, so whoever started it is brilliant.

Sincerely
    JL
  7. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Don't worry I didn't start the site. I don't know if the person who started it is still on the boards or not. I thought it was a nice idea so I put mine on it. It kind of shows how our population is spread out across the wold.

I believe that their are poeple listed on the map from the UK that are not visible when you first go there.

Jake
  8. bct

bct Well-Known Member

Not my cup of tea. Map is o.k. but very limited.

I did't like the ProHealth bashing by some of the banned members, and nasty remarks about some moderators. As I said, not for me.