does anybody know?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by imalive, Oct 30, 2002.

1. imalive

imalive New Member

hi everyone
    hope you are all doing okay today. this is probebly not the place to ask this but does anybody know if lead poisening can affect adults and how? My children both have lead in there system my daughter has to take some drops cause she is dangeresly high. I've never been tested. I've ben checking the web all I can find about lead and its affects is about children. And to be honest it seems to have alot of the same symptoms as the fibro except there are no painfull pressure points verry scarry to think of my children going through what I do but I can't find anything about adults.
    The only way I can think of how the children came in contact with it is when I was remodling the house and they were upstairs with a plastic sheet seperating the two floors.
    If anyone can help I would be verry greatfull
    thank you
    holly
  2. imalive

imalive New Member

hi everyone
    hope you are all doing okay today. this is probebly not the place to ask this but does anybody know if lead poisening can affect adults and how? My children both have lead in there system my daughter has to take some drops cause she is dangeresly high. I've never been tested. I've ben checking the web all I can find about lead and its affects is about children. And to be honest it seems to have alot of the same symptoms as the fibro except there are no painfull pressure points verry scarry to think of my children going through what I do but I can't find anything about adults.
    The only way I can think of how the children came in contact with it is when I was remodling the house and they were upstairs with a plastic sheet seperating the two floors.
    If anyone can help I would be verry greatfull
    thank you
    holly