DOES ANYBODY SUFFER WITH THE SHAKES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jg004o6371, Nov 22, 2006.

1. jg004o6371

jg004o6371 New Member

HI THERE ALL

I SUFFER WITH THE SHAKES ALOT LIKE MY BODY FEELS HEAVY LIKE LEAD,SO DOES ANYBODY ELSE SUFFER WITH IT,IM TOLD IT COMES WITH FMS,
  2. sunsign

sunsign New Member

hi iv been having shakes since i started with FMS and yes its a big part off it and so far iv found nothing that helps hope you have better luck take care
  3. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

I have had shakes for along time. It was one of my first symptoms. I also have myoclonic shakes.

Right now I take Mirapex for my Myoclonic Shakes and it seems to help my shakes somewhat. I plan on upping the Mirapex in a couple weeks so maybe it will elimitate it altogether. Who knows with FM.

I haven't seen a neurologist, but maybe an option down the road to consider if mine gets worse. I think Hayleycole was correct in saying you may want to look into it.

Mine are the worst when I stand for any length of time, do bending, or put more weight on one leg than the other and am off balance.

I have noticed of late, my peception seems to be off also. I keep walking into door frames! Haven't hurt myself yet.

You take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  4. charlenef

charlenef New Member

ive had them for 3 year nothing helps besides rest for a long time if i stand or sit too long they come back . i think it is caused from my muscles pulling tight and pressing on nerves hope this helps charlene
  5. beachwalkerbill

beachwalkerbill New Member

I was dx 16yrs ago and I just started shaking a month ago. I did shake a lot years ago but I figured it was caffeine but I quit about a year ago (I was a coffee abuser for sure). Thanks again for the post.
    Bill
  6. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I only shake when I'm extremely upset. Otherwise just my hands shake.
  7. misskoji

misskoji Member

Get the shakes frequently!
  8. lease79

lease79 New Member

Yep, I get the shakes too, mainly of a night time. They drive me bonkers!