Does Anyone eat while on your PC,,?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Nov 7, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Was just wondering if i'm the only one? every Morning i eat Toast and Drink Coffee at the pc. while trying to wake up,,,,,,,,,,,,I know this is silly but,,,anyone eles??
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey! That sounds like lunch! lolol! And a very good one Tooo! I think i'm 2 hours behind you?
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I'm at work and eating my breakfast, burned bacon just the way I like it. Gotta be careful or I'll slip off the keys and hurt myself!

I used to work with a gal who ate lunch at her desk while she emailed and surfed. She didn't seem to much care what she was doing to the keyboard and I had to have it replaced once due to stuff down in the keys. It just quit!

After she moved to a different job I had to do some stuff at her desk and her keyboard smelled like something had crawled up under the keys and died! She had eaten stuff like crispy KFC chicken and let it fall down in the keyboard again! I had to get another new keyboard. There was no way to get the smell out!

So I'm careful, but I still eat at my computer!

4. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

one time I could NOT get my printer working. It was so frustrating because I was an excellent hardware troubleshooter.

After my husband pulled all the candy wrappers out of it, it worked fine.

Tail between legs, taking my toys and going home now.
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I had my kids at the office one day when the younger was about 4. The next day I couldn't put a disc in the computer, just wouldn't go. Finally got down with a flash light and Jo had stuck a plastic ID card into the drive! Had to use tweezers to get a hold of the darned thing but everything worked ok after.

6. sisland

sisland New Member

Ohh yes i know about the keyboard thing! have to be very careful! sometimes i will drop a crumb or 2 but try to be very careful! Bean sorry you had to replace a keyboard due to a piggy employee!

How do you clean your keyboard? i dust it and use a Q tip or 2,,,,,,,,,K,,,lolol you are so funny! candy wrapers clogging up the printer!,,,,,,,,,,,,don't leave we need you! lolol,,,,,,

just read Beans thing about the kids putting a card in the hard drive ,,,,,,well when my girls were little they put pennies in the VCR! and we had to take it in and i remember it coast $52 to get it fixed!,,,,,,,,,,omg,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2007]
  7. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I'm eating my cashews right now with both of my doggies.

8. ckball

ckball New Member

I do it all the time, sometimes that is the only time I get to read the board.

A good tip for your keyboard or laptop. Turn it off then take a old tooth brush and clean in between the keys. I did get a sticky key one time and you can take the key off the keyboard. When I did I was amazed how much HAIR was in there.

So I did the toothbrush and it worked like a dream, you wouldn't believe the amount of dust and dog hair that was in it. I am due to do this again, it's cheaper than that compress air cleaners. Bona Peitete- Carla
  9. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Oh Yeah The Doghair Thing.

10. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I used to work tech support. That was Way Back When the Commodore 64 was a state of the art personal pc. (Dark Ages). The technokids I worked with used to tell me my problem was Pebcak.

Story of my life. Lol!
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

Confessions!,,,,lolol,,,and some cleaning tips tooo!,,,it's like i'm going to miss something if i don't eat breakfast here with everyone!,,,,,,,,S
  12. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Me? (slurp....gulp...) Eat aft the compfuster? oops...maybe that is why my keyboard does't work well.