Does anyone else carry a 'pharmacy' in their purse?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lil_angel1198, Dec 12, 2006.

1. lil_angel1198

lil_angel1198 New Member

I know, this sounds like a funny question, but after being out of town during the summer and having forgotten my meds when I went, I found I have got to carry a few days supply in my purse.

My purse is heavy because of all the med containers I have in there. One large one has my regular meds for my FM. I also have a smaller one with Tylenol and Ibuprofin, Benedryl and Immodium a.d. Then I have a tiny first aid kit with some band aids and salve in it.

When anyone asks for a Tylenol or such...I always say, "Let me look in my pharmacy."

I really feel like I carry a lot with me, so I was wondering if anyone else carries their meds like this...and as much as I do. I just don't want to get stuck without my meds again, as I ended up getting really sick from not having them for those few days.
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

I used to carry a lunchbox full of Prescription RX. I ditched that for a shopping bag full of supplements.hahaha
  3. mary124

mary124 New Member

I have a pill container that holds 7 days worth of medications. I also have in its original bottle my pain medications. I keep advil for those who needs it. Keep bandaids in my drawer at work, this way if anyone needs something they can come over and get whatever they need.
  4. Clay2

Clay2 New Member

I have a wife for that! (Insert smiley face icons here)