Does anyone else feel bruised?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Amyd, May 20, 2003.

1. Amyd

Amyd New Member

Does anyone else feel bruised? I am new here and I haven't been diagnosed. I am changing Dr.'s and I hope he will help me! My legs ache from the top of my bottom to my ankles (only on the backs). I can push on my hips and butt and it feels like I have bruises (I don't).
    Also, I feel like I have the flu a lot. Sort of like I am running a fever but I never am. My throat stays sore a lot too!! My wrists are stiff. Ankles too. Does this sound like FM? My arms don't hurt but my shoulders and back does.
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Those spots you are poking on may very well be fibromyalgia. If you do a search and find a diagram on the tender points you might be able to see if they match up to where you hurt. I can poke just about anywhere and it hurts ! It does feel like a deep bruise but no bruises are there.
    My best to you.
  3. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Yes all those symptoms sound like Fibro but it is very important to see a Dr. and rule out other things.
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Yes, its like a aching all over. Should see a doc about it, self diagnosing isnt a good thing to do.