Does anyone else feel like a big walking bruse?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sfrazier, Jul 16, 2006.

1. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Seems like if I move any body part right now it hurts. If I bend my leg or my arm it hurts, If I straightens them out it hurts and even my clothes brushing against it make it hurt. I'm taking all the pills they have prescribed for me but they do absolutly no good. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm even doing water therapy and that isn't even helping. Just wish it would all end and go away........SueF
  2. TAM

TAM New Member

HI SueF,

That is a wonderful way to put it yes i certainly do feel like a walking bruse. My clothes hurt me too and it kills to shower it feels like needles going into my skin. I'm like you no matter how you move it hurts.

I wish it would all end and go away too! I'm so very sorry that your in so much pain. Its hard to keep going sometimes, i tend to wonder oh no how am i going to make it threw the day, i just ask for some strength to get me threw the day and then i just keep thinking of my son and then i am able to remain strong.

I also have'nt found any meds that help me with the pain at all and no exercises help. But i'm not going to stop looking until i find something that will work for me. And you try to do the same hang in there hon, even though i realize that is much easier said then done, but do try!

I really hope you find something very soon to ease all your pain, Take care, i wish for better more healthy days ahead for you. Tammy
  3. vbjess

vbjess New Member

I used to feel like that all the time, but not so much recently, since treatment has been making progress.

However, I fell down a flight of outdoor steps Thursday in the rain, and now I feel like one big bruise. I went down with most of the weight of my body (down old, wooden, painted steps) on the top of my right foot, so that's the worst spot, but I also have a bad bruise on my left thigh... but the rest of me still feels like a big bruise. I am sore ALL OVER! Talk about major flaring!!!

It's just not fair. I've regressed so much from one fall... everything hurts, and rest and ibuprofin is the only thing that helps!

Jess