Does anyone else feel like one giant bruise?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nikki, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

If I just put a small amount of pressure anywhere on my body, I have to check to see if it's bruised . . . in most cases, it's not. I did find a very good MT . . . she says it feels as tho I have scar tissue everywhere. It's sort of a lumpy-bumpy feeling if you rub up and down on the area.
    Just curious to know if anyone else has this..........Nikki

2. Nikki

Nikki Member

If I just put a small amount of pressure anywhere on my body, I have to check to see if it's bruised . . . in most cases, it's not. I did find a very good MT . . . she says it feels as tho I have scar tissue everywhere. It's sort of a lumpy-bumpy feeling if you rub up and down on the area.
    Just curious to know if anyone else has this..........Nikki

3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

every day of my life!!!
    Kady
  4. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

lumpy bumpy, hurty bruisy.
  5. shannon

shannon Guest

Oh yes I sure do espically in my ribs and shins. I have the lumpy bumpy things all over the place and they really are gross. I am a small person so they happen to all of us no matter how small or big or short or tall or fit and unfit we are. part of this wonderful happy fms crap....
  6. Dara

Dara New Member

without causing pain and discomfort. Lately the bottoms of my feet hurt so bad I can hardly walk, I'm assuming this is all FM related.

Dara
  7. cls

cls New Member

sure do. lots on my hips, thighs, and ribs, especially in the underarm area. i'm sure that's one of the reasons for the "soft hugs" term used on this messageboard.
  8. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

Look like one. When I first started seeing my counselor, in July, I was wearing shorts most of the time. She would ask me every week how I got the bruises all over my legs/arms. I think she thought my hubby was giving me trouble. Which of course would NEVER be the case. Just barely hit against something and there they are...

Regina