Does anyone else have a dropping

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mamalovinit, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

foot problem? When I get real tired and have been pushing to get things done my foot will drop on me.

I will be walking along and my foot will not pick up all the way and trip me. I'm waiting to fall on my face.

M
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

My leg and foot wont lift and it turns in one direction and my body seems to follow.Awalker helps in that situation.A wheelchair is better but I don't have one
  3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

They get clumsy an d I start dropping everything. More of course when i'm real tired and hungry. I would suffer mths of this in the past before I discovered pantothenic acid. I used to occasionally get a leg that missed a beat too, like one leg just didsn't quite respond to the brains message to walk.

P.A. (B5) isn't the panacea for everything but it does help me w/
    - crankiness and falling apart over every little thing (stress/adrenals)
    - clumsiness (the neurotransmitter it builds is essential for nerve conduction to muscles, no wonder then)
    - burning feet
    - energy (adrenals)

We can have an awful lot in common w/ MS can't we. I don't let it scare me anymore, I used to wonder if I'd been misdx'd, but know I understand they are just cousin diseases. Like FM/CFS/MS/Lupus and there is often overlap or hybrid forms.

The p.a. helps w/ proper nerve to muscle communication and I don't ever get numb like in MS, I get THE PAIN OF FIBRO.

Jeanne

4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Rachel,
    feel free to use "dumsiness" wherever you deem appropriate. I should share some of the things I "think" I read on here when I'm episoding. Many I couldn't though, because they are kinda x-rated and we can't even use ** to get the point across. I'm a bit of a gutter brain, but it keeps me (and those on my uncensored poetry site amused).

nink,
    Please look into alternative treatments to removing your gallbladder. If you take a poll, you will find so many who say it only got worse w/out it. If you can afford to put it off and it isn't rupturing, then you are probably a fine candidate for liver/gallbadder cleanse that will clear your symptoms nicely.

Jeanne
  5. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

Foot drop is from your back. You have nerve impairment and sciatica from your lumbar spine.

Have it checked and be sure to tell the doctor that your foot drops and drags when you are tired.