Does anyone else have bone pain? Feel like bones breaking?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by bcn, Sep 17, 2006.

1. bcn

bcn New Member

I get all the regular muscle and neuropathic type of pain. Stinging, stabbing, burning, aching, etc. and interestingly these seem to calm some with diet for allergies and candida and as long as I don't overdo. The minute I stand too long or anything too long that part is roaring.

But a big problem is my bones feel like they are breaking or like I have injured myself badly.

I fave really bad problems with this in my anklles, wrists, legs and some in my arms.

I never read anything about bone pain, usually just muscle pain, so I was wondering if others share this?
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2006]
  2. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

Last fall and winter, lasting about 6 months, I had terrible pain in both feet and ankles. It was so hard for me to walk. It felt to me like every bone was breaking, but I'm sure it was fibro pain, so I don't think it was really bone pain. It just felt like it.

Barb
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I get this feeling in a surten area in my back. It DOES feel like it's going to break. I wonder what causes it? My mom got osteoarthritis and porosis.
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I've had the bone pain, but haven't really had the feeling that my bones will break. My worst area are my shins. I guess with little "padding" over them I am more aware of them. Sometimes they just really ache. I also have this feeling in my ankles and toes. I know I don't have arthritis since I've been checked for that.

Ellen
  5. mosherpit

mosherpit New Member

kjfms put up a post today on bone pain as well...sounds a little different, but it might be worth you two emailing each other about it. Good luck.
  6. bcn

bcn New Member

Thanks, I checked out the other posts. It seems odd that bone pain isn't described more when reading about fibromyalgia. I was beginning to think I was the oddball.

Someone mentioned celiac. I have been on a wheat-free (gluten-free) diet and that has not helped my bone pain. Did help all the little lumps however.

Sometimes you just wonder what's going on inside of there.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2006]
  7. kjfms

kjfms Member

I meant to post a response on your thread earlier and forgot. I having bone pain too but mine is a little different from yours.

I am only having bone pain when direct pressure is applied.

Odd though I too would like to find out what is going on.

I hope you find out something.

Best of luck to you,

Karen :)
  8. jole

jole Member

Yes, I have bone pain. It is not all the time, but when I'm especially fatigued or the weather's changing. My wrists and ankles hurt terribly, and the muscles in my legs hurt so deep it's more like it's in the bones themselves. Sometimes also the spine.

Don't know what causes this, because it comes and goes so I have to assume it's just another symptom of the ole DD.

Friends~
    Jole
  9. sept

sept New Member

My fibro pain has always (15 yrs) felt like a big long nail in the middle of my bone like clavical...pelvic..shoulders, back wings. I have always described the pain like this. Very deep and sharp...just like a penetrating nail would feel....I think.