Does anyone else have these problems?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Heirloom, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Heirloom

Heirloom New Member

In addition to FMS/CFS, does anyone have GERD, hypertension, heart palpitations, degenerative disc in the neck, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), low B12 levels, IBS, chronic sinusits, pleurisy, problems with throat, thinning hair?
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

no hypertension or sinusitis, but all the others, yes.

Most of us have multiple symptoms. It comes from a disordered central nervous system, I think.

Most of the time its one thing or the other, but sometimes it seems like so many of them are in play, I feel like I could/must just die right now!

Thankfully, I've found treating gerd with prevacid healed it, no lingering problem right now.

Probiotics and digestive enzymes have nearly cured my IBS-d.

Pluerisy is soooooo painful. Aspirin helps me the most, plus Vit. C.

Tinnitus comes and goes...haven't found anything to help it.

take b-12 and folic acid for high inflammation factors (CRP and homocysteine on lab tests).

Guess I'm trying to tell you that a lot of us just treat symptoms as they come up, and a lot of them seem to pass over time.

Others start from scratch and begin working supplementally and nutritionally to build their immune systems up.

The things we have to live with are unbelievable, if you have read a lot of posts here, you already know that, right? LOL

Take good care of you,
    findmind
  3. catsmeow369mi

catsmeow369mi New Member

I have GERD(was in the hospital for it a few times), chronic sinusits, heart palpitations, anxiety & panic attacks, IBS. I am going to have my thyroid checked in the next week or two.
  4. dleaning

dleaning New Member

I have goiter( thyroid), panic attacks, ringing in the ears (annoying!), thinning hair and I think sinus trouble as well as IBS and acid reflux. You are not alone!!! I take ativan for anxiety, nexium for acid reflux and I also have a seizure disorder (could never find out why!), and migraines.
  5. Heirloom

Heirloom New Member

Thank you all for responding. It's really interesting that so many FMS/CFS sufferers have so many similar health issues. I know one day the pieces of the puzzle will be put together. Until then we can encourage one another and live with the faith that things will get better.
  6. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

On top of having CFIDS, I also have GERD, sore throats, heart palpitations, I've had problems with sinusitis, and hypotension rather than hypertension. I think I may also have IBS, but I have not discussed it with my doctor as I'm getting tired of complaining, lol. I know, bad reasoning.

Gentle hugs,
    Kim
  7. annabella39

annabella39 New Member

I have GERD, heart palpitations but my heart is fine, IBS, chronic sinusitis, thinning hair.
  8. lin21

lin21 New Member

I have throat problems, sinusits, disc in neck, low B12 levels and extremely LOW blood pressure. I also have thinning hair but I found something on QVC that is helping, not sure if I could post it but it's made by PHILOSOPHY and it;s new. I love it as a matter of fact I switched over to the whole line.
    Lin
  9. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

I do not have GERD but I do have IBS, heart palpitations, sinusitus, Candidia, panic attack, rashes,thinning hair, and many others.

I think most of us had this similiar bag of fun! Good luck

Jenni