does anyone else have these symptoms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by signal20, Apr 16, 2006.

1. signal20

signal20 New Member

Sometimes if something rubs across the top of my feet, I get a "shock" like feeling, this also happens if I rest my elbow on something just right, it feels like I have hit my funny bone, which I haven't.

Also, I have noticed my hearing fluctuating, sometimes sounds seem just too loud, and other times the same sound isn't loud enough.
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

...I do not get this on the top of my feet but I do get this shock sensation on the bottom. I get it on the bottom of my big toes in the joints when I step on something just right or wrong...lol. I guess it is just more of FMS symptoms.

Not sure what it is though. I also get the hearing fluctuation along with buzzing which I have chalked up to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis/Hypothyroidism.

Sorry I have been absolutely no help :)

Thanks,

Karen
  3. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

I have a bone spur on my elbow and I get that feeling in my elbow alot,if you just touch it,it sends me through the ceiling.HATE IT!As for the feet.....for a period I had those feeligns on the top of one foot.It actually felt numb.But when I went to the dr.(who thought I was crazy) she did the prick test(not sure what it was called)I can feel it,but it still feels numb.
    I used to get 'electric shocks' in my head.Not anymore of late.(of course the Drs. though I was crazy) I still think it has to do with my brain lesions I have from my migraines.
  4. srh

srh New Member

I sometimes get shocks in my feet neck, side of my head, and every once in awhile terrible ones in my back. They just take my breath away.
    My feet on top always feel numb and from the tips to the ankle they burn.
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

If I touch my foot to put shoes or socks on this happens and when I say my feet hurt my son doesn't understand that I can't handle him touching them so he will try to rub them and I want to scream.

I do have the hearing thing some but most of the time I have it where I hear ringing in my ear more than the problem of not hearing as well.

But my ear always feels stopped up.

Pamela