Does anyone else have these symptoms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DCRabbit, Apr 12, 2007.

1. DCRabbit

DCRabbit New Member

-Difficulty falling asleep: I'll start to drift off then blink, I'm awake.. like my brain turns back on. I feel shaky and get a warm flush. When I do sleep it's never more than 3-5 hours.. usually 4.

-Costochondritis: Burning and pain in the sternum relieved by stretching my chest out.. which makes my sternum crunch. Feels like I swell up inside.. and if I push on my sternum it hurts and burns.. and sometimes makes me feel dizzy.

-Salty taste in mouth at times. Food tastes fine but I get this taste of salt intermittently.

-Malaise.. feels like I've been in a clorinated pool for too long. Same taste in mouth too. :p ?Someone wearing perfume just has to walk by me and this happens.

-Fatigue.. even going up stairs makes my heart pound.

-PVCs.. after I eat and after overexertion.

-Pulse so strong it makes my tummy shake.. and even my whole body shake at times.

-Pain and cramping in left calf plsu behind left knee and various spots on left arm.

-Shrinking of muscles on arms and legs (possible atrophy due to almost 6 months of in activity).

-Weight loss.. 7 pounds the past couple of weeks. (flare up)

-Ulnar nerve problems. Slight loss of sensation and control in pinky and ring finger of left hand.. numbness if leaning on elbow both right and left hands. Numbness at night if I sleep on side with arm stretched out.

-Rubbery leg muscles making it difficult to walk.. left foot dragging.

-Eating a lot of crabs makes my heart rate rise, gives pvcs.. and makes me sleep for up to 5 hours.

The costo stays but the other stuff comes in bouts. Heck, a couple of weekends ago I felt fine after my first bout of all that.. (diagnosed as a virus).

Thank you.

-
  2. DCRabbit

DCRabbit New Member

Anybody at all?
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I haven't had the weight loss experience, but the fatigue and overwhelming loss of energy I can relate too! The wierd pains all over that come and go are tricky to deal with, I feel like a crazy person when I have to explain that something hurts today but maybe not tomorrow. I do also experience the numbness, or pins and needles. I chalk it all up to the fibro...and deal one minute at a time.

Deb
  4. tjsmom

tjsmom New Member

hey DC - TJ's mom here - TJ has cfids - he suffered with a bout of costochondritis earlier this year (with pneumonia), and always the fatigue (though getting better recently) still post-excertion malaise, headaches constant, dizziness often, muscle weakness used to be a main symptom for him. All of these complaints (except the pneumonia) were attributed to a virus b4 dx.
    hope you have less symptoms daily,
    Peace,
    kim
  5. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

They weaken the body, so that any additional stress of "walking up the stairs" or dealing with an allergen (crabmeat) runs us down.

The next step is to find out why your immune system is weak. Fill out your bio; click on Edit My Bio at the upper right. Tell us about what you have/ are fighting/ what you tried/ what worked and didn't work.

Have you tested for toxic metals with a hair analysis? Lead & Mercury weaken the immune system
  6. Empower

Empower New Member

Does anyone else have these symptoms? 04/12/07 08:43 AM

-Difficulty falling asleep: I'll start to drift off then blink, I'm awake.. like my brain turns back on. I feel shaky and get a warm flush. When I do sleep it's never more than 3-5 hours.. usually 4. YEP!!!

-Costochondritis: Burning and pain in the sternum relieved by stretching my chest out.. which makes my sternum crunch. Feels like I swell up inside.. and if I push on my sternum it hurts and burns.. and sometimes makes me feel dizzy. YEP!!

-Salty taste in mouth at times. Food tastes fine but I get this taste of salt intermittently. NOPE

-Malaise.. feels like I've been in a clorinated pool for too long. Same taste in mouth too. :p ?Someone wearing perfume just has to walk by me and this happens. YEP!!!

-Fatigue.. even going up stairs makes my heart pound. YEP!!

-PVCs.. after I eat and after overexertion. YEP!!!

-Pulse so strong it makes my tummy shake.. and even my whole body shake at times. YEP!!!

-Pain and cramping in left calf plsu behind left knee and various spots on left arm. NOPE!

-Shrinking of muscles on arms and legs (possible atrophy due to almost 6 months of in activity). NOPE

-Weight loss.. 7 pounds the past couple of weeks. (flare up) NOPE

-Ulnar nerve problems. Slight loss of sensation and control in pinky and ring finger of left hand.. numbness if leaning on elbow both right and left hands. Numbness at night if I sleep on side with arm stretched out. YEP!!

-Rubbery leg muscles making it difficult to walk.. left foot dragging. YEP

-Eating a lot of crabs makes my heart rate rise, gives pvcs.. and makes me sleep for up to 5 hours. NOPE, BUT I DO THINK I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES AS I CRASH AFTER EATING CERTAIN FOODS

The costo stays but the other stuff comes in bouts. Heck, a couple of weekends ago I felt fine after my first bout of all that.. (diagnosed as a virus).

Thank you.