DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE TO LIVE WITH A MEAN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunshine8957, Aug 30, 2003.

1. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

MOUTHED HUSDAND. HE REFUSES TO READ ANY INFORMATION ON FM, ACCUSSES ME OF BEING AN ADDICT (MIND YOU HE SMOKES POT AND TAKES MY SOMA'S WHEN I'M NO AROUND - ACTUALLY HAS GONE IN MY PURSE!) I AM ON ONLY THE MEDS THE DOCTOR PUT ME ON AND NOTHER GETS RID OF THE PAIN 100% - NOT EVEN MSCONTIN 60MG TWO TIMES A DAY.

I DID JUST PRINT TAMMIE'S LETTER "TO THE NORMALS" - WE'LL SEE IF HE EVER READS IT.

YOU KNOW FM IS HARD ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH, BUT IT IS MADE EVEN WORSE WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A SUPPORTIVE SPOUSE - MY SONS (18 AND 21) UNDERSTAND IT.

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WORK SINCE LAST NOVEMBER AND AM ON APPEAL WITH SSDI'S APPEALS JUDGE. I HAD TO GET AN ATTORNEY THIS GO ROUND BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE PAPERWORI ON TOP OF THINGS I HACE TO DO HERE TO KEEP THE HOUSE RUNNING AS SMOOTHLY AS I CAN - WHICH IS HARD ENOUGH AS IT IS.

I JUST WISH I COULD DISAPPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE DAILY PAIN AND HAVING TO LISTEN TO HIS MOUTH. I'M NOT TALKING SUICIDE - I JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM ALL OF THIS - EXPECIALLY HIS MOUTH.

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE TO DEAL WITH A SPOUSE LIKE THIS OR IS IT JUST ME?

FEELING REALLY SAD,

SUNSHINE8957
  2. Hippo

Hippo New Member

Mine spent almost 20 years accusing me of faking and threatening to divorce me if I didn't "snap out of it". He finally made good on his threat and we are in the process of a divorce. As the icing on the cake, he is claiming that there is nothing wrong with me and I can work full-time, and is trying to cut off support money. I haven't worked in more than 20 years and am nearly bedridden. I realize that I am in a different situation than you, but while we were together, Ex never cared to research or read anything about this condition, and was quite mean and sarcastic. I'm sorry I can't offer more support, but at least you know you are not the only one with a nasty, uncaring spouse.

Hippo
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2003]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry you are having so many problems with the husband. It is good to hear that your children understand. That is a big plus.

Get creative with hiding your meds, try the Kotex box :), or something similar. Just keep a couple in the bottle they come in, that way you won't lose too many of them.

My husband has a loud voice too, its from working around big machinery, very noisy, so he speaks loud. But he is getting better with it.
    It has affected his ears as well (machinery). So we both have remotes for the tv. It he turns it up too loud, I just turn it down to where I can deal with it.

He does not yell at me though, its me that yells at him and the dogs :)

I sure hope something kicks in, and he realizes that you are ill, and that all the fuss is only making you feel worst. Will say a prayer for you and him.

Its hard for men to understand this kind of illness, heck, its hard for us to understand and we live with it.

My husband (like most men), feel frustrated as they like to 'fix' things, but they can't fix us!

I made mine understand how this pain feels, because he gets 'charlie horses' in the calves of his legs, I told him that is exactly what I get in my back, shoulders, chest, feet and hips. He gave me one heck of a shocked look the first time I told him this.

I explained its 'spasms', and they hurt just as bad as his calves hurt, difference is, I can't rub them out of my back like he rubs his calves.

Its a small thing, but it made him understand this pain.

Give it a try, it just might work.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. jadibeler

jadibeler New Member

in spades! My #2 ex could come up with the most incredible things to say to hurt me, deliberately. He knew just which buttons to punch. Read my post to "anyone recognise themselves" (Klutzo), as to what finally happened to him!
    (not that it changed him any)

A mean mouthed man is that way according to his personality (not to mention is upbringing)and is not going to change. Men don't change for women, no matter how sure we are that they will if they love us. And that's always been my question - how could they treat us the way they do if they do love us? It makes no sense to me.

I have a good husband now, by comparison. He's never hurtful, he just expects me to fetch and carry for him when he's perfectly capable of getting out of his lift chair and doing it himself. Now I'm the one with the mean mouth! I'm just so sick of being taken advantage of.

JoAnn
  5. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

YOU ALL ARE WONDERFUL SUPPORT! i DID PRINT TAMMIES EMAIL
    "MY LETTER TO NORMALS" AND SURPRISINGLY HE READ IT. I MADE IT CLEAR TO HIM THAT I WANTED HIM TO READ IT (NOT A READER, BUT THIS WAS SHORT ENOUGH. HE APOLGIZED AND SAID HE KNEW WHAT I WAS GOING THOUGH. HE CAH BE SUCH A PRICK AT TIMES I WISH I COULD SLUG HIM - INSTEAD I JUST LISTEN AND KIND OF BLOCK OUT HIS MPUTH. AND SHIRL - EXCELLENT IDEA OF HIDING BOTTLES IN KOTEX BAG. HAD A PARTIALOHYSTERECTOMY IN '94 (OVARIES STOLL IN) BUIT I KEEP HEAVY DUTY PADS BECAUSE OF INCONTINENCE PROBLEMS WITH FM.
    HAD BLADDER PUT IN A SLING DURING SURGERY -- SO IT'S NOT THAT.

THANK YOU AGAIH FOR YOUR INSIGHT WITH THIS PROBLEM. MOST DAYS, RECEMTLY, HE HAS ME SO DOWN, I GO TO BED FOR THE NIGHT AT 4 IN THE AFTERNOON.

SOFT HUGS TO ALL OF MY FM/CFS FRIENDS. YOU ARE MY ANGELS WITH WITH HELPING ME DEAL WITH THIS 'FRIGGIN' SYNDROMOME/ DISEASE OR WHATEVER IT IS I'M DEALING WITH.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

LOVE,
    SUNSHINE8957
  6. catgal

catgal New Member

Hi Sunshine~~I didn't read the other responses as I'm sick and hurting today, so what I say here may be redundant.

BUT, what your husband is doing to you is called verbal, emotional, and psychological ABUSE. It comes under the Domestic Abuse Law, and he can go to jail for it.

He sounds selfish, self-centered, controlling, demanding, demeaning, punishing, ego-manical, with serious issues of anger & rage plus being an addict. As a therapist for 30 years, I've seen many men just as you have described your husband, and they see you as a weak, easy target for their own issues of anger, rage, low self-esteem, need to dominate, and need to vicimize.

Has he ever been physically abusive with you? Physical abuse includes pushing, shoving, pinching, and numerous ways of unwelcome touch. The same with sexual abuse--making you have sex when you don't want to.

From what you've said, he is an addict probably stoned a great deal of the time, and even more vicious when he is out of weed. Pot mellows rage & anger, but it makes it worse when they don't have any. He is a drug-thief stealing your somas or other medications which no doubt causes you to run short by the end of the month. An addict with a habit has no conscience and no compassion for others. It is the "fix", the "addiction" that obssesses them. It doesn't matter to him that you need the somas for your medical condition--it only matters that you are his supplier. I am a therapist at a chemical dependency treatment center, and oddly enough Soma has become a huge drug of choice. My clients addicted to Soma tell me that if you take 4 or 5 at one time--it will give you a real 20 minute buzz. They love them and are addicted to them. But they don't realize that Soma is a potent muscle relaxer, and the largest muscle in the body is the heart. If you overdose on Somas--you can stop your heart.

Hide all your medications. I hide mine just in case my home gets broken into.

The other ALERT my physician told me was to take all the labels off of my medication bottles before I put them in the trash. Alot of drug seekers/addicts go through trash containers to see who has drugs in their homes. And on your medication label, it gives your name, YOUR ADDRESS, what the drug is, how many, prescription number, refill dates, and the pharmacy & pharmacy phone number. All the information they need. For instance, I take 20mg oxycontin, 10mg percocet, soma, klonopin, and bextra. On the street here, one oxycontin sells for $20, one 10mg percocet sells for $20, and one soma sells for $10. My home would be a Haven for any drug seeker, or addict, or someone wanting to make some quick money. And the label on your medication bottles tells them everything. So, when I am through with my medication bottles, I soak them in hot water & bleach till the label comes off easy. My mate has ADHD and takes Adderall which for a person without ADHD is a highball speed coctail tablet which some people will pay $30 for one tablet. He left an empty bottle in his car lat week, and someone broke into his car to get the bottle, but found it empty--so in a fit they damaged his car. So, we make sure the labels are off of his bottles period because he does not take the precautions I do.

Your husband is abusing medications that were prescribed for YOU. That is a legal violation. And he will keep abusing them as long as he knows where you keep them.

I keep only what I am going to use for a day in a small ibuprofen bottle that has had the label removed, and I keep that small bottle in a little makeup pouch I carry in my purse.

Your husband has some serious problems. Do not allow him to make you a victim of his issues or his addictions. He won't stop until he gets help. Don't allow him access to your medications. When he can't easily find them in your purse or where he knows you keep them--he will no doubt ask you for them. Don't give them to him. If you are afraid of him--call the police. I know this is hard to do, but letting him take your meds is enabling his addiction and victimizing you. It won't stop until you stop it. If necessary, keep your meds at a trusted neighbor's house.

His verbal, emotional, and psychological abuse of you is more damaging to your psyche than you realize. It causes fear--like walking on egg shells, causes high anxiety, overwhelming stress, low self-esteem, damaged confidence, and poor self-concept. You are already ill, and this constant state of verbal assault can not only make you sicker, but cause new illnesses.

I don't know how long you've been married or if you still love him, but he needs to leave the house until he gets treatment for his addictions and therapeutic help for his issues. For you cannot stop him from what he's doing, BUT you can stop him from doing it to you. And this also has to be a bad influence on your sons. Your husband is a very negative role model. Even if your sons don't live with you, they are old enough to know what is going on. They know when their Dad is stoned on pot or high from taking drugs.

If you are financially dependent on your husband, you can get a legal separation based on mental cruelty with a restraining order. The Court will order him to pay you monthly alimony to live on. And, if you tell the whole truth, the Court can order him into treatment & therapy.

Men like this do not magically change. They have too many issues complicated by addictions. They don't seek help either. They don't get help until there is some kind of court intervention. And this is still no guarantee that he will choose to change. Some do; some don't.

But, YOU are going to have to save yourself. I've been a therapist for 30 years, and it takes longer to help a woman who has been verbally/emotionally/psychologically abused to recover than it does one who has been physically abused. Verbal abuse is like a cancer to your Soul, your psyche. If you are not already seeing a therapist, PLEASE find you a GOOD therapist for support and to advocate for you. Many women who have been abused like this also suffer from PTSD (Posttraumatic Stress Disorder) which can cause all kinds of illnesses, psychological distresses, and emotional disorders.

Don't be a Victim. Get help for yourself. Get him out of the house. Get a legal separation with a restraining order and monthly alimony. Tell the Court All the truth--and they will court order him to get treatment. DO NOT believe his promises. Addicts will promise you anything. They will say, "I'm sorry" a hundred times. They may polish up their act for a short period of time. But nothing will change in the long run.

You can't help him. You can only save yourself. If you would like to talk about this further, just post me--my e-mail is on the fritz right now. Take care of YOU. Once you alleviate all the stress and duress you've been under for God knows how long--you'll be AMAZED at how much better you will feel. Blessings to you, Carol...
  7. libra55

libra55 New Member

Sunshine you and I could collaberate on a book together. Just the other day my husband called me a "Useless cripple". When I am on this board he tells me I need to go to "getajob.com". He won't read anything on fibro. Even after the rheumatologist talked to him he keeps it up.

I have no solution; only let you know I perfectly understand.

Hugs,
    Michelle
  8. MiahRoo

MiahRoo New Member

I could never ever ever live in a situation like so many of you have explained. I know this sounds far too easy and silly but if I were you I'd be out of there fast. It makes the fibro/cfs worse and that's the last thing in the world any of us need. You don't need to deal with a person who does not believe you, or believe IN you. That's just toxic 100%. Sounds so very harsh I know...but in my opinion people who treat you in such a manner don't really love you the way they should. If they don't try their hardest to learn about your illness, to help and care for you, at the very least to tolerate your illness...then they aren't worth the time and energy you spend trying to make them understand.

I'm so amazingly lucky to have a man who truly understands my fibro. His mother has it and he grew up dealing with it and helping her. Kind of like fate in a way that he fell so in love with me, long before I was ever dx'ed with fibro. He knows exactly what I need, be it kind words or kind touch. My scented body wrap with flax seeds to be popped in the microwave. A bath drawn with relaxing patchouli oil or my favorite salts. Time alone with the lights dimmed and a cat carefully placed on my tummy. All of us deserve that and when you have to deal with a person, argue with them, fight so hard to be heard when you are so ill in the first place...god that just must be horrid. All I can say is do what you can to take care of YOU and try your best to ignore the negativity the people in your life can place onto you. Don't allow them to suck all the energy out of you. We don't have much to spare...if any at all. Look for other options...be it couple's therapy, a new 'friend', or a good lawyer. Whatever helps you better your life and your illness. *gentle hugs* and best of luck to all of you. You'll be in my thoughts.
  9. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

and guidance. Carol, I would like to talk with you some more. Getting late, so I'll Post you either Monday or Tuesday (probably will be Tuesday when he goes back to work)

What is so stupid is that my dad used to be verbally and physically abusive with my mother (who was finally dx'd as manic depressant, now called bi-polar disorder.) I thought I had been so careful in choosing a lifelong partner, married 24 years on 9/2. But people change and he has - Carol you are right, he is an addict and he probably enjoys my being "weak" with FM. I used to be able to rip into him when he got that way. Now I don't have the energy, nor do I want to waste any energy that I do have arguing with him.

I am stuck right now and will be until I finally get approved for SSDI. Then I can go to an attorney to file for divorce (the state I live in doesn't acknowledge "Legal Separation". My parents left me some money (tied up in investments) - but that is my 'peanut butter' money that my mom was so adament about the girls having. So eventually I will be ok financially (I hope the market keeps improving).

So as soon as I can, I am out of this marriage - I should've left years ago, but I didn't want the boys growing up without two parents - I know that probably was not the best reason, but I've learned to "fake" a lot of things up to now. The boys know what their father really is and it shows when they ignore him or refuse to engage in a conversation/or take advice from him. Please understand that my father walked out on our family when I was 12 y/o and left the 3 girls take care of my mother and her illness. My brother was not a big help and he and my oldest sister didn't live at home anymore. So it was my 16 year old sister and I at home with a very sick mother.
    She got sick when I was 6 y/o so alot of my memories lack my mother's presence (she was in and out of psychiatric hospital for 3 - 6 months at a time for many, many years.
    With her you had to walk on eggshells so she wouldn't get "sick" again - thus I was not going to be a weak person. I would stick it out until they were grown. Phew I haven't visited those memories in a long time!

Anyways - you all gave me the strength to re-group my thoughts and feel stronger. Thanks for sharing your stories - just the fuel I needed.

Hugs,
    Sunshine8957

10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If you two want a little more privacy, you can have your discussions on the 'Abuse' board or the 'Caregivers' boards. They are not very busy most of the time.

If you have not been there, just click on the 'Message boards' link at the top of the page and they are listed in the index.

Just thought I would mention this in case you were not aware of these other boards.

Shalom, Shirl
  11. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

Hi Sunshine,

I wish I had some good words of wisdom, but, all I can think of is to share my story with you. I had sudden onset CFS/FM 2 years ago and was virtually bedridden for several months, couldn't even roll over by myself. My husband of 14 years flat out told me he no longer wanted to live with an "invalid". He too smoked pot daily and nothing was getting done around the house, because, guess who used to do it all. His verbal abuse, humiliation, and constant threats to divorce my sick a$$ got to me,,,,,,,,

I picked up the phone and called my family a 100 miles away and they came and moved my teenage daughter and myself to my parents home. I had lost a job I loved, my home, my gardens, and my marriage with no income. SSD took almost 2 years for me to come through.

I am 46 years old and I'm not going to say it was an easy decision, but, today my health is soooooo much better,,,,can ususally get 4 - 7 hours out of bed a day, I have peace of mind, a beautiful apartment, and a much happier daughter. To ice the cake, I have found a wonderful man who is very sympathetic to my needs and limitations,,,,he rubs my legs when they hurt, brings me tea in bed, and when I'm too sick to get out of bed, he brings over take out (the man can't even boil water, nobody's perfect) and climbs in bed and keeps me company.

When I told my divorce lawyer my story of verbal abuse through this illness, his daily pot smoking, and total lack of help with my most basic needs,,,,he said,,,okay,,,let's take this boy to the cleaners. No judge likes to hear this type of story. And did we ever,,,I didn't leave out a nasty thing in the divorce papers and got a nice settlement along with several years of maintenance.

Sunshine, I am in NO way encouraging you to seek a divorce, only you know your situation. I only wanted to share my story and if I can do this is the worst face of adversity,,,,anybody can. Do not allow yourself to be a victim any longer,,,,the stress of it all will only make you sicker.

Best of luck and please keep us posted on how you are doing. Tulip
  12. chngthnmtoME

chngthnmtoME New Member

I myself am in a nightmare situation. My first husband had money, but when I used it for homeopathic stuff and didn't work, even though he knew how ill I was when we married, he left me, telling me he'd "invested enough"in me. He accused me of lying and hiding things when I couldn't remember where they were, when actually he was the liar and walked on the fine line of adultery all the time. I was kind of trapped, as I got sick at 17 and had worked after onset, which meant I "couldn't" be disabled, but hadn't worked enough to qualify. He left me, desperate enough to get away from me to leave me relatively comfortable, and I met another man when I was somewhat more functional. He knew I was ill, though the extent of it hadn't gotten to him, and he unwittingly gave me chlamydia. I had no idea why I was in so much pain I couldn't move. By the time of our wedding, they'd found it and I'd gotten antibiotics, but they felt I had Reiter's syndrome (a form of arthritis) and possibly ankylosing spondylitis (a lethal form of arthritis). Turns out this man I married was a huge liar who apparently thought I was rich. Within a year I had two mortgages on a house I'd owned outright. He would spend on credit card bills after we cut up the cards- $6000 in one month! Two years in we went bankrupt, I lost a car I'd bought so he could have my paid for car, and I had to turn over my mutual funds and IRA. He lost a job and spent a year at home assembling plastic models, while I, after surviving a car accident that should have killed me, had to get out of bed a month before my doctor wanted my bedrest to be over and get two jobs, each 1 1/2 hours drive in the opposite direction from home. I was using Duragesic 100 plus darvocet for breakthrough pain and I was unable to sleep. It was unbearable, and then he got a job across the country and I was alone. I mean alone. I tried to file for divorce, but no one would take my case since I couldn't pay for it, not to mention how was I gonna eat? I'd tried to save my pay, but he would deliberately spend precisely what I earned on himself while I was working. Then last year I got West Nile Virus- living alone- and lost my house because he never put a cent aside and without me "on top of things" there was no money. So I lost my home of 12 years, and am now trapped in another state with him, our 5 dogs and 2 cats in a tiny apartment, all my dwindling strength going towards walking my dogs (the only creatures who've kept me alive this far). I have never, ever felt so hopeless, helpless and alone. I have xerostomia (severe dry mouth) and during this WNV battle most of my teeth rotted on the front surface, and I gained 50 pounds in two weeks, so I feel even worse and worse about myself. Then I get a $10K estimate from a dentist which naturally I can't afford, I and my husband can't get credit, and my mother, not a supportive person on a good day, refuses to "jeopardize" her financial future by co-signing for a dental loan, so needing root canals, living with an abcess and the pain and limitation of having all rotted teeth that are breaking off, I am just stuck. And I really can't take it anymore. Any of you Christians or spiritual, because I need help...
  13. JLH

JLH New Member

Good response.

I, personally, could not live with a man like that.

I have always stressed to my two girls when I was raising them to get a good education so they can get a good job -- that a woman must have a good job in order to be independent enough to take care of herself and her children -- because if her marriage turns out not to be what she wants, that she can always leave and be able to take care of herself and children, and to NEVER BE DEPENDENT UPON A MAN!!!!!!

I'm not a "man hater", just practical and never wanted to be in a situation where I had no control--could not leave if I wanted to.

That's a word to the wise to the young. Now when you get older, or are unable to work, it becomes another story.

I hope you soon get your SSDI so you can have money of your own. I would not want to listen to a pot-smoking pill addict who bad mouths me.

I'm lucky that I have a kind-hearted, wonderful husband who loves me and would never be emotionally or physically abusive. I could not tolerate that. Thank God that I have a pension (from 30+ years of working) and SSDI that I could support myself if I needed to.

I know I am "spoiled" from a stress-free life from a non-abusive husband, and I'm extremely thankful and grateful for it.

Go for it, Sunshine, you deserve it, too.
  14. Pindooca

Pindooca New Member

... when I suspect that my husband thinks it's all in my head. I see it in his eyes. However, he knows better than to vocalize. He has ADD and is on meds for that and anxiety. So, he understands what it's like to have an "invisible" disorder, thankfully.

I'm sorry your husband doesn't. :(
  15. DavidTeer

DavidTeer New Member

Hi. I read so much about spouses that don't think how sick you really are. My wife has fibro and all that goes along with it. I must work and take care of our home, cook clean laundry and all the shopping. and whjen Gee can't bath and dress I help her with that too.
    It gets hard at time and yes it frustrates me at times. But Gee is sick and needs the help and understanding from me. Knowing this is what keeps me going.
    Our kids are grown and don't help out at all andwe can't get any gov. help so I have to work as much as possibae to make ends meet.
    Gee knows that I get tired and frustrated at times and is very understanding of this. I get my quit time like now after all my work is done ussually nine or ten at night. But I can say that I feel good knowing that I have put my wife to bed feeling good about herself and I have shown her that I truly love her.
    I am not good at writing this stuff but if this is any encouragement foryou spouses out there then heed it and think of the wonderful wife you really do have.
    You will think before you blow up and if you have to then go out in the back yard and do so. Just don't do it in front of her and make her feel worse than she already does. I know she has told you countless times that she wishes she could do the things you used to do together Think about it.
    If you can get him to read this maybe he will hink. Good luck to you both Dave
  16. mrskbarnett

mrskbarnett New Member

I have a husband that totally doesn't believe there is anything wrong with me at all. He thinks I have a quack for a doctor who just likes perscribing pain meds. He makes comments all the time, like if I would just get up and do something, my legs and back and whatever else hurts that day, would be better. He says I should push myself and doesn't understand that just getting out of bed in the mornings "is" pushing myself. He refuses to read any of the postings or doctors notes, so I do know how you feel. I once past out on the meds I was taking and he started screaming he wanted a divorce cuz "he" couldn't live with a "drug addict". At this point, I don't care what he thinks or if he wants a divorce, I KNOW I hurt and I know why I hurt, theis DD. It sucks....hang in there, we all know what you have and believe in you. Hope you're feeling better.
    Kim
  17. sunshine8957

sunshine8957 New Member

you all are so special for sharing your personal stories. I guess this is a really hot subject. Everyone who has a miserable spouse/home life, I will send my prayers. As for me, I have made my plans as soon as I finally get SSDI
    approved.

Dave you are a real charmer. Your wife if so lucky to have you. And I know there are other men out there who are charmers as well. Thanks for sharing your story. I will keep you and your wife in my daily prayers as well.

Thank you all so much - you have given me the mental strenght to move forward and block him out when he starts in on me. And to the person who asked if my husband has ever pushed or shoved or hit me, the answer is no, not in our 25 years together. If he ever did I would call the police and have no problem pressing charges.

God Bless all of you!

Sunshine8957
  18. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

I sure hope things get better for you., I acutually am on the opposit side.
    I left my husband for the mental a physical abuse about 6 years ago,When I got sick last year he turned into a defferbt person.We're not back together but we talk almost everyday. I was reading your letter as we were hangin up. He was in tears, beacause right now i can't waolk, It made me wish that we all had somesome like my husband i are livrs..\\
    You will bre added in my pray list as are all of us who have this DD.
    do what ever is in your heart, it shouldn't lead you wrong if you really listen to it,

Please take care/Lovr Kelley