does anyone else have?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by susabar, May 13, 2003.

1. susabar

susabar New Member

intensely itchy legs, especially at night and after a shower?
  2. Elbryan

Elbryan New Member

I have that sometimes...not sure what causes it though.
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

No matter how much lotion I put on after, I always have itching on my right inside leg for a couple of days. I had a Dermatologist look at it, but she couldn't see the tiny, hard red bumps that I saw and felt. I've had this for months and months, and it comes and goes. It helps not to use soap on my legs, but I have to when shaving. You might try Eucerin Plus creme. It is really goopy, but it does seem to help keep them from being so dry.
    Klutzo
  4. jka

jka New Member

my thighs will just start to itch all of a sudden.it drives me crazy because nothing makes it stop.mine happens any time.
    kathy c
    [This Message was Edited on 05/13/2003]
  5. Dree

Dree New Member

not sure, but I have heard some mention this as being a symptom of restleg leg syndrome. May be something to check further into....Sorry couldn't be of more help.....
    Hugs......Dree
  6. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

yes a times i get this i thought it was just me and normal to have this just one more thing to add to the long list that we all have
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Seems we have little cells just under the skin which release histamine when broken and people with our illnesses have cells which break more easily. Taking an antihistamine will help stop itching and the creepy/crawly feeling on the skin.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]