Does anyone else keep a constant low grade fever??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MoosesMom, Mar 8, 2006.

1. MoosesMom

MoosesMom New Member

I quite often run a low grade fever. 99.6 - 99.9

It isn't my typical temp because I do usually have 98.7 but it seems that I quite often find myself with a fever. Anyone else?
  2. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

I am typically 99.0 - 99.5 (or for you Brits and Canadians 37.2 - 37.5) when I'm not feeling well but absent any known active infections.
  3. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

and have for lots of years. usually between 99.3 and 100.3 no one has figured it our yet. i hate it cuz i feel like i'll have internal combustion! I have fms and cfs, and i know with cfs, you can run low grade fevers.

i saw an infectious disease dr who ran ALOT of tests, only ebv and cmv came back positive, and everybody and their brother are positive with those.

hope this helps.

warmly,
    maggie
  4. kittycamcj

kittycamcj New Member

hi, i always have a low grade temperature. it has been as low as 94 do you know what it means, having a low grade fever, or is it just part of the fibro and cfs.
    take care,
    carol
  5. redtex

redtex New Member

is about 96 to 97. my doctor said that normal for some people. i tend not to believe him.
  6. cmcd1070

cmcd1070 New Member

my normal body temp is 96.7 and has been since my dr first discovered it when I was about 10. Then about 2 years ago when my severe FM symtoms began, my temp fluctuates between 96.7 and 99.9 throughout the day, mostly staying around 99 when I am feeling fatigued or in pain.
    I also have low blood pressure until I get fatigued or in pain, then it rises sharply and my pulse is also very accelerated, even while laying still.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Suffer from chronic infections which escape our immune systems. It's important to deal with them.

Love, Mikie
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

RA is being treated with antibiotics with good success. You can learn more at the Roadback Foundation.

Love, Mikie