Does anyone experience good am/bad pm then bad am/good pm?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolyn0508, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Carolyn0508

Carolyn0508 New Member

I hope the subject makes sense. I just mean some days I'm tired and achy in the morning then improve in the afternoon. Other days I bound out of bed and then get sore and stiff in the afternoon. Can't put a finger on why and was just wondering if anyone else experiences these swings.

Blessings & Cheers
    Carolyn
  2. jacqui_k

jacqui_k New Member

Hi Carolyn,
    I can relate to that, I don't bounce out of bed as I always have pain in my knees (some days more than others), But I do have days when I feel good in the mornings and then bad in the afternoon or visa versa.Take yesterday for instance, told hubby in the morning that I was feeling the best I've felt for a long time, when wham.....out of the blue started to get stabbing pain in my right shoulder and pain all down the rest of my arm, accompanied with what I'd call a "crick" in my neck......weird, no idea what brought it on, guess next time I'll just keep my mouth shut and enjoy feeling good...lol
    Same as you here, no idea what brings about these changes, they just happen, but on a brighter note, pain was almost gone from my shoulder this morning.

Weird illness this fibro, seems to have a will of it's own, no matter what we do , or don't do, it just comes on all by itself.

Take care, wishing you a painfree am and pm,

All the best ,
    Jacqui
    [This Message was Edited on 06/11/2003]
  3. skychomper

skychomper Member

hi I only have horrible mornings with good evenings, I feel better around 4 or five up to about 2 am. I've never had the reverse though.
    skychomper