Does anyone feel like crap?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mindbender, Dec 29, 2006.

1. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I see all these posts and everyone seems afraid to say it.
    I feel like crap.

Dan
  2. jlcrafter

jlcrafter New Member

I think we're all trying to not actually say it. :) I have many days when crap seems like a pretty mild word

jl
  3. leubie

leubie New Member

i feel like crap--------everyday/all day----------although there are different levels of my feelings of crap-------------just came out of a real crappy flare--------------------a couple of days before christmas--------that crap had been going on since october--------sooooo------take care and i hope we both start feeling better!!!!!love to all---------laura
  4. cbybay

cbybay New Member

I thought that was what we are doing here! In fact I beleive this might be the one and only place that anybody dares to admit just how crappy they DO feel. I just found out that I have FM on th 26th. (Of course I knew long before that-I'm no dummy!) So I am not only dealing with that knowledge, but also the knowledge that not many are impressed with hearing about how crappy I feel.-nor do they understand (the word "hypochondria" comes to mind).
    So, speaking as a newbie, I think that saying we feel like crap is totally allowed here. Think of feeling like crap as a badge of honor!
    Feeling like crap in Oregon
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

The last few weeks I've spent more and more time feeling like crap than not. Yet just a week ago I was having my hair done, shopping at the mall and having a wonderful time.

I'm moving hubby out of the bedroom for a week (or hopefully less) so I can get some better sleep without him snoring me awake or keeping me awake. Dog too...she's out of there!

Mine could be due to my blood sugar problems lately. It's been bouncing all over the place so I'm hoping that when I find out why and get it under control, that I can go back to feeling better.

Also, we're still out of many of our supplements and just waiting for that box to arrive.

I don't think I've felt this bad since about April or so when I started coming out of my over 2 year flare.

Hugs,

Nancy B
  6. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I can't break it down. You're just great

Me or sum1els
  7. rushword

rushword New Member

I feel like crap!!! I remind myself though that if I look around other people have worse crap than me. My wish for 2007 is to feel a lot less crappy, hope everyone elses crap is less too.
  8. BethM

BethM New Member

the past couple of weeks, yes, I have felt like crap. There, I said it. Death warmed over comes to mind, too. Whew.

6 months ago I moved from southern CA to northern CA, from the desert to the ocean, from a house to an apartment and then to our new house. Many changes in a short time, and it is starting to catch up to me, especially the change in weather and climate.

So yes, I agree with everyone here. Dan, thank you for being bold and wise!

Peace,
    Beth.
  9. mindbender

mindbender New Member

and I have for 3 yrs
  10. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

Crappy would describe my day.

No energy. Took a few xmas things down. Got "ONE" pitiful box in the storage bldg. Just couldn't handle today.

Piddled in the kit for what seemed like hours , but wasn't.

Finally got a shower about 4 oclock.

Finally ate so late that I ended up with a late nap which will mess up my sleeping tonight.
    Just couldn't get it together today. All I wanted to do today was take a nap and it took all day to get to it.

Bah Humbug. It's nearly 12 now , so I guess I'll be up for a while.

Wren
  11. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I feel like a big piece of crappity crap most of the crappity time. Maybe we should name this disease chronic crappity crap syndrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love, crappy Joy
  12. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Everyone should say hi to the newbie

Love all, Dan
  13. survivor13

survivor13 New Member

hey there
    yep crap is the word, i have FMS,basillar migraine,spinal erosion which very kindly has let me experience 2 slipped discs not once but 8 times in 4 months and all other sorts of crap but the above are the worst pests. I try to take my crap and shovel it into a box in my head marked 'CRAP' put it in there and refuse to let all those crappy feeling s and crappy crapness come out...EVER. but it dont work does it folks and worse than that when you feel totally crap who actually gives a monkeys. well thats how it feels to us eh? but thank goodness we are in controll of our own thoughts and actions and can hopefully have less crappy days than others sometimes and when the crappiest decsend then deal with em the best we can,cant do more than that i say. So to all of you out there having a crap day or week, i really hope a little less crap comes your way real soon.
    Happy new Year,lets hope its a relatively pain free one and we can all sleep easier and find some peace.
    xxxxxxxxx(((hugs for all)))xxxxxxxx
  14. Callum

Callum New Member

Marde de la marde.
  15. janie056

janie056 New Member

Just got into a huge fight with my husb cause i ALWAYS FEEL LIKE CRAP!
    I am facing major back fusion surgery on 1-17, so my crap is multiplied by 100.
    And he wants to know why i never want to have sex.
    BECAUSE IF I DO I CRY IN PAIN FOR TWO DAYS AFTER!
    I guess he must be thinking about leaving me,
    CRAP CRAP CRAP AND MORE CRAP!

HAPPY CRAPPY NEW YEAR
    JANE
  16. krchamp

krchamp New Member

crap sums it up.

Kristi
    [This Message was Edited on 12/30/2006]
  17. kriket

kriket New Member

Let me add my two cents. LOL Yea, I feel like crap, most all the time, AND CRAP, WELL THERE IS NOT MUCH I CAN DO ABOUT IT!! lol

KRIKET
  18. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

is mutual......ditto......or as I say, I feel like hammered doggie doo....and that is bad!

Cindy
  19. jesuslovesu

jesuslovesu New Member

crappy for sure here too
    everyday someone asks "how are you feeling today" and i want to say wonderful and mean it so badly. that time will come if not here then in the world to come.
  20. lease79

lease79 New Member

Might be easier to ask who doesn't feel like crap :p
    Add me to the list!