does anyone feel like they are shaking inside?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by charlenef, Feb 13, 2007.

1. charlenef

charlenef New Member

it seems if i stand too long or do to many things i shake like my muscles are pulling so hard it causes a reaction like this i can shake for as long as a month thanks charlene
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2007]
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I've had this on and off for a few years. its worse if I get stressed.I don"t know what it is, but its a uncomfortable feeling.
    sixtyslady
  3. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i have thalassemia anemia ther is not much you can do for it thanks charlene
    [This Message was Edited on 02/14/2007]
  4. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

I feel like that when I push too hard, which if you read any of my posts, you will see I am prone to do.

I do feel like that at the Mall :( What a drag! That used to be one of my favorite places to stroll around! But it can get like a sensory overload, I think, too. There is a store in one particular mall here, Forever 21, and it is a HUGE store, and it has white marble floor tiles with silver glitter in them- so they reflect like a STROBE!!! OMG!!! I just about shut down! So, my daughter & I have agreed to not go in there if I am having a "bad" day.

Since I have a gluten issue, I do not always get to eat at certain malls, and so sometimes I think blood sugar plays a role, and I have talked to others that say it can take days to 'recover' from an episode. I did start to carry some nuts in my purse and car, whcih I think helps some.