does anyone get cold around 7pm every night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Jul 16, 2008.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

I live in South georgia right on the ga fl line. It gets 100 degrees here sometimes. Pretty much it is always warm.
    Every night inside the house or out i get cold. I have to put on a house coat. Sweater or something. In the winter such as we have here. I know i am lucky. Our winters are mild. I just about freeze to death about that time. What causes this anyone have any ideas?
  2. Juloo

Juloo Member

But I've noticed that it is common for me to feel colder in the AC a little while after I've had a meal. Someone once told me that it is because the blood is more involved in dealing with digestion rather than the extremities. Have no idea if that is true.

I also get cold in the middle of the night -- but only when I'm up. Body temperature naturally goes down at this time.

Or your body's thermostat could be 'broken', like so many others' here!
  3. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

It is hot at night, sticky and humid. Ick!

I get cold, like bone-shattering, violent shaking, when I have over-done it, either physically or mentally, no matter what the temp is outside.

If I have a long conversation or spend too much time on the internet, I cannot control my temperature.

Still haven't figured it out. Maybe I use up all of my glucose by talking/interacting.

Just started thyroid. Too low a dose still.

4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

me too.

5. Empower

Empower New Member

Yes, I am Hot all the time, except at night

I FREEZE!!!! I have to wear a sweat shirt to bed
  6. Juloo

Juloo Member

If it's common for our bodies to be cooler in the middle of the night -- and this potentially coincides with the low of our cortisol cycle -- then is it possible that those of us w/too little cortisol might 'bottom out' at times other than mid-sleep? Hmm.
  7. jmq

jmq New Member

I could only WISH to feel cold any day or time! I am just the opposite...I go from warm to passing out heat stroke all throughout the day and night. Its aweful. Ice packs are my constant companions.