Does anyone get more depressed in the afternoon?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by place, Jul 2, 2006.

1. place

place New Member

I always find myself more blahh in the afternoon.

How about ya'll?
  2. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

I told my Dr. and he understood it was all part of this DD.

He started me on Progavil, and it made a little bit of diffrence. Instead of me coming home from work and going right to bed. I would actual sit with the famaily and eat dinner and do the dish's.

But then all good things must come to an end. the Dr. put me on Crestor because of my Cholestoral being at 782!!
    The side affects leg cramps, muscle weekness, feeling like your are just drained.

So of course i have those side affects. lucky me.

I am back to going to bed as soon as I walk thru the door after work.

I think I am going to try and take the Progavil in late afternoon. and take the Crestor before bed.

But your not alone.

Thanks
    God Bless
    cindy
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

My depression hits me at night, along with my anxiety. Makes for trouble sleeping sometimes.

God Bless.
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

place:

Every afternoon I get what I call 'The 3:00 Syndrome'. I am either hit depression or anxiety. So, I arrange my meds so that nothing could bother at any time. So far that has worked out pretty well.

I know what you mean.

nyrofan
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

This can be a blood sugar problem.Try haveing a snack in the afternoon like peanut butter crackers
  6. ebjoy05

ebjoy05 New Member

In reply..YES. I have had fibro for about 8 years and between 2pm-5pm..EVERY AFTERNOON is one of the worst times for depression, aches and general blahs.
  7. millennia

millennia New Member

I get mine at 4, I take my fish oil and calcium pyruvate then. It helps with the fatigue, the depression and the brainfog that I get in the late afternoon and early evening.
  8. donnadonna

donnadonna New Member

i am so depressed rite now. I have taken two of my meds and im am feeling groggy. I cant seem to kick it any suggestions? please talk to me

[ advertisement ]