Does anyone get pink eye?......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Nov 20, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

I woke up this morning with a pink eye and was just wondering if this is a common symptom of fm or cfs. I had alitte discharge this morning and now nothing. I'm going to get some meds for it later on. Any input would be appreciated.

Gentle hugs,

Tes
  2. tes

tes New Member

I woke up this morning with a pink eye and was just wondering if this is a common symptom of fm or cfs. I had alitte discharge this morning and now nothing. I'm going to get some meds for it later on. Any input would be appreciated.

Gentle hugs,

Tes
  3. teapotally2000

teapotally2000 New Member

Since i just got signed up today thought i would let you know i have this about every three to four month. My Doctor has me on Gentak an ointment i use every evening before bed. Don't know if it goes with the Fibromyalgia.Hope i could help you.

SOFT HUGS!!!!
    Teapot
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

If you will put 'Pink Eye' in the 'Search messages' there were a few posts that covered this subject.

I have never had this, so can't help personally.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. SayCheese

SayCheese New Member

I didn't know pink eye is common in fm or cfs, had no idea.
    Have it quit often but never take antibiotics for it. It usually clears away in two or three days.

SayCheese
  6. ZosoLight

ZosoLight New Member

Yes, I get it when I get overly stressed.

I think it's the immune system under attack, and I'm susceptible to infections, then...

Paul
  7. beans

beans New Member

This is indeed very strange the girl I was helping today had a pink eye and over lunch I said to her your eye is the color of your jacket red.

She jumped up to see in the bathroom and came back and asked me a few minutes later if it was better and I said no still red.

She again jumped up went to the bathroom and came back and asked me again and I said no still red.

She got up and got just lettuce to eat off salad bar and ate a bit and got up with to the bathroom again and came back and said is it better and I was getting ready to say no when to my suprise it was more clear than her other eye.

I asked her what did you do to make your eye better and she said eating lettuce is good for the eyes.

Now I do not know about that and she scares me a bit.
    She has very little I don't think she had any eye drops on her.
    She is from another country and I got to wandering did she put urine in her eye or what.

No kidding, I am not making it up.

About irritated eyes mine are almost always irrirated looking now with CFS thats how most people close to me
    decide how tired I am .
    Beans