does anyone get pins and needles

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lil45, Nov 7, 2005.

1. lil45

lil45 New Member

Hi,

i know with this dd everyone has the same but sometimes different symptoms, i wanted to know if anybody got pins and needles at the base of the ribs or a stinging sensation, i do get pain in that area also.

any help would be gratefull

louise
    [This Message was Edited on 11/07/2005]
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I don't have this problem, but you might get more responses if you did another post and were more specific in your post title.

Ellen
  3. hob

hob New Member

i get pins and needles all the time but not in that spot. mine usually comes from my joints like my elbows.
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Not in that area but I have the pins and needles and a stinging sensation. Mine are usually in my arms and hands. Occasionally on my thighs.
  5. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I have pins and needles, numbness and tingling mostly in my left leg. Started out there, then traveled to my arm, both feet....That is what started me on the search of what the heck was wrong with me.
  6. lil45

lil45 New Member

thank you for your replies,
    if anyone else could help with this i would be grateful

thanks
    louise
  7. zoose

zoose New Member

In the lower ribs on the left side I get most of my pain and it can escalate into burning if I am not careful. The skin is actually a bit numb to the touch. I think it might have been from the epidural when I gave birth 12 years ago. That location has never been the same.

Last year I started to have tingling in the right side of my face. I saw several neurologists and none of them could find anything wrong. Now that my GP has decided that I probably have FM they have attributed the tingling to that.

Not sure how helpful this is.
    zoose
  8. browneyes259

browneyes259 New Member

Mine just happen to be in my right leg.

Who knows with this crazy DD!

Hugs,
    Jen