Does anyone get this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Pat UK, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

I have noticed recently when I am in the company of 2 or more people my face gets red and hot, even my ears feel hot to the touch. At the same time I am begining to feel fatiqued. This is very embarasing when in company I would like to know if anyone else experiences this.
    Pat.
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

A anxiety issue.
  3. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

First let me say I have adrenal fatigue so this relates to that. If I get too stressed in a room full of people or even if I'm not stressed and the room is too hot and stuffy my face gets flushed and hot & yes, also my ears feel hot to touch & then the fatigue starts. I have found if I take my temperature at this time it also reflects that my temperature is always elevated to a low grade fever. It is happening to me less often now that I have been taking DHEA/Prenenolone in small doses morning and evening. It's in liquid form & you put under your tongue for 1 minute. Do you have adrenal fatigue problems? Of course I am also taking many other supplements now and my diet has drastically been changed to help me get well. In the past if I ate some foods high in sugar and fats my adrenal glands would act up also. Any stress whether it be emotional or physical causes my adrenals to act up this way. Anyway thought I'd pass this by you to see if it may help you find an answer & let you know that you are not alone. It is a real pesty problem for sure.

[ advertisement ]