does anyone hands and arms swell up when cleaningw/bleach

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Apr 6, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

....or other household chemicals...

i have been noiticing this for years...but i never put a connection to it being related to fms and my chemical sensistivty...

anyone else..? i have to wear non latex gloves or else i'm in hives, wheezing and nasal congestion...so i have been doing it wi/o...

jodie
    [This Message was Edited on 04/06/2006]
  2. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

I don't clean with any chemicals anymore because of the toxicity. I go to a healthfood store and buy all of my shampoos'; lotions, bath soap, and cleaning chemicals.

I'm sure that you could find that stuff online less expensive but when you pay for the shipping to get it to you then it's all about the same.

I have been trying very hard to detox myself for about 3 months now and am starting to feel better. I think for us with this DD, our immune systems are not as strong as other people's so we have to step up the healing process with eliminating some of the things that we know are not healty; ie; bleach.

I found a product at "Wild Oats" Market that takes the soap scum right off of my shower and it's all natural; so you might just try some other stuff for cleaning and laundry until you find something that works for you.

Good luck,

Bet2