Does anyone have a few spoons I could borrow?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Jul 20, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I got too busy and before you know it, I lost my spoons :(

I did give the house a once over with the static duster and the vacum. I have a new pet, I think I will name it furball. It is the biggest furball I have gotten out of my vaccum. hehehe

I thought I just cleaned the other day then had to look here to see, omg brainfog, it was early last week.

Where did the week go? Now all I have to to is

Finish the laundry
    bath both dogs
    weedeat the 100 ft ditch in front of my house
    put dishes in the DW
    clean around the toilet- it sits in a cubby
    finish the mud work on last bedroom to be done

I'm sure there is more but I can't remember,lol.

Hopefully, if I sit here long enough I may get one or 2 spoons and at least get the dogs bathed. I'd rather mud the room so I can get it painted and done, BUT we have to prioritze and my dogs are shedding so bad, evidence in the garbage.

Thanks for reading my ramblings, I know I am not the only that feels this way. Never enough spoons in the day. Carla
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

...I only have forks. Hope your spoons will return soon. :)
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

I'm glad your feeling better today. I read in your bio that you are a Apartment manager. My last job of 3 years was a commercial property manager.

I had 7 buildings, 50 tenants and was the liason from tenants to upper mngt.

And now I can't manage getting my own stuff done,lol

I enjoyed it most of the time, but some tenants can be a real pain.

Thanks for the spoons, I will get them back asap-

Shannon- it's ok honey, I hope you get your spoons soon too Carla
    [This Message was Edited on 07/20/2006]
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

sorry,..no spare spoons over here~
    I'm in arrears myself :)

all day amusement parks just wrecked me!!
    but we gotta keep up with the family~
    Can't say No to 2 filled with life boys!

Hope your feeling a bit better soon~
  5. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

you made me giggle

I've got extra spoons come on over and get them they'll be waiting for you! ooops forgot (brain fog) your across the country from me!

cindy
  6. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

you made me giggle

I've got extra spoons come on over and get them they'll be waiting for you! ooops forgot (brain fog) your across the country from me!

cindy
  7. fabricaholic

fabricaholic New Member

you made me giggle

cindy
  8. ckball

ckball New Member

Prickles and Tandy, it's ok, there are many days I couldn't give a spoon away either, I hope you have better days.

Fab-glad you got a giggle :) just the cross country wishes were enough to compromise.

Mudded for an hour
    rested for 2
    bathed the dogs
    now it's time for mommies bath :) Have I mnetioned I love my whirlpool it's a close runner up to ice cream. Sometimes I even have ice cream in the whirlpool, can't ask for more than that,lol Carla

I hope the heat let up and you had a great day. Thanks for the good vibes-Carla
  9. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

but as soon as they arrive I would sure give you some!