does anyone have pain in lower leg and feet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by minkanyrose, Sep 5, 2006.

1. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

I have had mri's done and everything else you can think of I do have a lot of back pain but no signs of pinched nerves yet my right lower leg and foot are numb and achy al the time I have been woke up the past two days with what feel like charlie horses in my calves and to try to rub it out sends me through the roof.
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

with hayley, as a suffer myself this sounds like cmp. look into trigger point therapy woorkbook,its worth every penny. charlene
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

about the relif I've gotten from the trigger point therapy...

Hope you find some relief. Pain is very wearing with no relief in sight. I've been there for a long time and now see wom light at the end of the tunnel.

My best wishes to you,
    Sue
  4. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

I WILL CHECK OUT SIGHTS AND TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE.
  5. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I have chronic myofascial pain, and yes, my calves and feet hurt most of the time. I haven't had success with myofascial trigger point therapy in my legs yet. It helps some with my neck and back though.
    Best of luck...
    Mini
  6. littlegirl46

littlegirl46 New Member

I go to a Pain Managment Doctor. I use Quinine at night when I go to bed and it helps with the pain during the day. I also have neurophy in my feet. I am not a diabetic. I have to change to different shoes everyday. I also use a Horse linament. Go to a Tack store and get it. It's green and it is spearment. Does not burn like other linaments.
    I hope this helps, I have Fibro for 10 years and counting.