does anyone have shaking?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sixtyslady, Oct 1, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I have this internal shakiness, through my lower body,
    My legs feel very heavy and I feel this shakiness inside .

LIke I"m losing the strenght in them, I"ve had this before but it woudld go away.I also have pain in my legs,and a great deal of stiffness.
    just wondered if anyone else has this.
    thanks sixtyslady
  2. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

I get shaking in my arms and legs when I do anything physical. Thats the only time it happens to me and it goes away after a little while. Hope someone can help you more than I can .....Mick!!
  3. lin21

lin21 New Member

I had this all the time my whole inside felt like it was shaking and I constantly told my doctor about it. He put on low dose thryoid hormone in early spring and it seemed to help then he increased my dosage. I don't seem to have the shaking anymore
    `
  4. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

lady
    i also call them internal shakes and they real suck. i get them a few times a week and its my entire body. i heard that walking helps but havent tried that yet, GOD BLESS FOY
  5. cct

cct Member

Some therories suggest that CFS/FMS is a type of Parkinson's (refer to Name Change suggestions posted on this message board).

I have been very shaky at times. It started with my head, next my hands started shaking, then my arms and legs. When I was at my worst, the shakiness progressed into spasms which were very painful.

I am better now, but the shakiness still comes around every once in a while. I have noticed that it is worse when I have not eaten in a while and/or when I am very tired and it almost always happens when I am feeling stressed.
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

it just makes me feel unsteady sometimes.
    and I get tired real easy when I have this.

I guess its just another thing that goes with this d.d.

it makes me very uncomfortable when I'm with people.
    I guess i think they can see me shaking,but its just internal.

Thanks for the replys everyone .sixtyslady