Does anyone have........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cullieann, Jun 29, 2006.

1. cullieann

cullieann New Member

I have alot of medical problems but, but now I have a hard time walking. The Dr. said maybe it was due to not having an arch in my feet.I reckon they fell. I can hardly walk sometimes. I have trouble even walking my dog.I also have dizzy spells. If I drink milk or eat something sweet or even crackers I get ok but now I have them last alot longer.The Dr. doesn't know what is going on. Does anyone else have this happen to them? I have to go to the Dr. one day next week for my blood work. I also take high blood pressure and chlostrol pills. Like I said somedays I just can't do anything. I appreciate any help.

2. elliespad

elliespad Member

Yes, I have real trouble walking and even standing. I have trouble standing long enough to even wash dishes. Going to the grocery store or any store is a hardship. For me it is weakness, followed by pain, but really the weakness. I have it, it has ruined my life.
  3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

can have a very bad effect on your walking ability. I also have no arch left at all...looking back this started in grade school and just progressed.

My doctor said most peoples arch made the foot concave whereas mine are the opposite convex. This makes my balance tipsy and unreliable.

wish I had something more helpful to offer.
    best wishes