Does anyone here live in the Tallahassee, Florida area?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CAM57, Jun 5, 2006.

1. CAM57

CAM57 New Member

I would love to talk to anyone with Fibro/CFS.
    CAM
  2. browneyelady48

browneyelady48 New Member

Hi Cam, I just happen to run across your post. I am about 65 miles west of Tallahassee. Yes it would be nice to be able to meet and talk someone that exactly knows how we feel. Brends
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I see that you live in Crawfordville. My son lives there...small world.
    I live about 50 miles west of Crawfordville.

Mari
  4. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

5. joyinga

joyinga New Member

I used to live in Bainbridge, Georgia...before I got really sick and could not work. I was working in Tallahassee at Leon Advocacy and Resource Center, Inc.!! I commuted to work every day from Bainbridge to Tallahassee....about an hour drive to and an hour drive home!! I now live in Andersonville, Georgia...its about 2 hours north of Bainbridge...closer to Atlanta but i still go to Bainbridge often. I can no longer work so I had to move in with my mom!! My ex still lives there and we share custody of our 16 yr old son although right now he chooses to live with his dad because he doesn't want to go to school anywhere other than where he has grown up! And I guess I can't blame him but I sure do miss him terribly when he isn't with me!!!! And it makes me feel so guilty that I am not there to be with him all the time like before when I lived there!! So, I have to go there every weekend and pick him up to spend time with him.....I think it is a really small world!!! Seems like everyone that posts are so far away but in reality not far at all!!

Nice to meet you!! Tell me a little about yourself if you'd like?

Take care,
    Joy

P.s. I havent filled out my profile but I am going to do it---- I PROMISE!! lol