Does anyone know about FFC in Torrance, CA ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monom, Dec 9, 2005.

1. monom

monom Member

Hello Friends: I really need input regarding this center,

because it is close to me. I need to know about costs and

treatments and your experience if any body knows.

Thank you as usual

Monom
  2. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

for Monom....
  3. monom

monom Member

Thank you everyone as usual.

Monom
    [This Message was Edited on 12/28/2005]
  4. snuggle

snuggle New Member

I am not feeling well right now or I would respond more. Dizzy,nauseous spell. There is a bunch of info on the other fcc centers.
  5. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

If you decide to go I would make an appointment with Dr. Holtcorf and not the other doctors there. I was not happy with my experience and the doctor I saw. He spent 30 min. for first appointment and only breezed through my 24 page questionare. I got the wrong IV at 2nd appointment, and my 2nd appointment wasn't even written down in the books so they had to fit me in. Also, he made a wrong diagnosis concerning what has been going on with my feet.

This Clinic is the " Hormone and Longevity Center" and I think the treatments or doctors may be different than the FFC's.

This is only my take on it. Keep bumping and maybe you will find others who had a better experience there. You could also look up "lilbird", she went to Torrance also.

Laura

6. LdyM

LdyM New Member

Hi there,
    I'm sorry I don't have the energy to repost it, but you can look up posts from me and from "ulala". We are both patients of Kent Holtorf in Torrance. Feeling very discouraged today.

Best of luck, **LdyM

7. monom

monom Member

Thank you for your help.
  8. Chootik

Chootik New Member

I think you are referring to the Hormone and Longativity Center in Torrance. I've been there actually for the last 2 years. I have to say they are expensive and have a lot of the latest information and products in for CFS and Fibro. But... they also tend to see lots of patients and hurry you up. I found that the doctor def. didn't spend enough time with me and even when he was there I had to remind him of my condition and I even suggested the tests he should run! But since there aren't too many choices in terms of knoweldgable doctors in this area, they are probably one of the better places to go to get cured. I would say you should def. do your homework and be an informed patient. Don't take everything they suggest, think about it, do research and then decide which products you want to buy and etc...

Good luck.