Does anyone know that actual count of members here?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mrsjethro, Jun 22, 2006.

1. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

I was just thinking about that and wondering. I know that there are a lot. I was just curious as to how large my "family" here is. I didn't know if there was a way to look that up or not. That would be a really interesting fact to know. If you have any idea, know the actual count, or know how to find out, please let me know. I was just thinking that maybe if I could let some of my hurting friends and family know how many people have just lifted them in prayer that it might bring them a little more comfort right now. (I don't suppose it's of great importance. Just knowing that they were lifted in prayer by an entire community should be comforting, in itself). It, personally, brings me great comfort whether I ever find out for sure or not. I am so proud to have you all as my most loving and supportive family. I could not have possibly dealt with all of the tragedies going on around me right now without you. I will continuously pray for everyone here.
    Thanks (((((hugs all)))))
    mrsj
    [This Message was Edited on 06/23/2006]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Perhaps if each of us would reply to this post we could get a general count.
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I think the answer to you question.....is only God knows but count me in and lets see where this goes. De
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm here when I can be, which isn't as often as I like.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I too am curious as to how many of us there are here.....maybe the mods can tell us????
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

somewhere around 30. At various times.

Count me in. :)
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

And I am thankful for you, your prayers, your friendship, and your support! Love, Tam
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Count me in...I am here as much as possible. I have a prayer list with needs to help this mind. But, when we can't remember names or can't be here enough...we know that God knows each and everyone.
    I am so thankful for all on here. I can't count the times that I have felt your love radiate towards me.

Love....Mari
  9. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'm off and on,trying to be more on.Linda