Does anyone know the side affects of Lyrica?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nje, Sep 23, 2005.

1. nje

nje New Member

my Pharmacist failed to give me that sheet of side affects like he always does when i start taking a new drug. i know it has helped me a lot;either that or i`m in one of my rare remissions from this darn disease. but i need to know the side affects because i take about 12 different kinds of pills a day and i wouldn`t want them to clash.

so if anyone out there takes it and knows the side affects besides a dry dry mouth and a hunger that won`t quit.
    i could eat the legs off a table,lol it especially makes me crave chocolate. i went to the store last WEEK AND BOUGHT 3 giant candy bars,and i usually don`t eat much candy.

anyone that has any imput i`d appreciate it. ((((hugs)))))
    NJE
  2. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

Hi: I'm the same way I read all the side effects and drive myself crazy trying to remember them. If you google Lyrica it will take you to their site and they have all that info there for you to print out.

take care,

gail

P.S. I have heard I think on this board that it was sort of like Neurontin but better : )...I don't know if this is true of not and then again I might have my drugs mixed up..I think you better look it up :)
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Just go to the search engine "Google" and enter Lyrica side effects. You will get the full report on this drug.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2005]
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator