Does anyone know what day, month and year this board started?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Sep 12, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I was looking at some posts from October of 2002 today, and I started wondering what day saw the inception of this board.

I also wonder how many members who posted during the first month are still posting now.

Kholmes

[This Message was Edited on 09/12/2006]
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Call tech support. I wanted to know now many active members we have but I keep forgetting to call. Mikie said they would know the answer.
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Where do I find the number for tech. support?
    I would be curious to know how many active members there are as well.

Kholmes
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I called the 1-800 number, but if you want to contact tech support, you have to e-mail them, so I did.

Holly2241: My first post was in the fall of 2003. You have me beat! It's fun to go back and look at old posts.

Kholmes
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It tells the story.Linda
  6. pamj

pamj New Member

The older posts disappeared a while ago when they did an update on the site. I've seen a lot of people come & go also. It will be interesting to see answers to this post.

Pam :)
  7. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I really don't know. But if you're offering a $$CASH$$

PRIZE, I bet I could fine the answer 4 U!

MRDAD
  8. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

So have been lurking aroudn here for a good while too....but Mikie and Shirl ...well they been here long as cob-webs in the corners I think!

I see several old faces that are as familiar as the desktop wallpaper!

We all know that the internet was invented by Al Gore sometime near the end of his first term as Vice President.... which I vaguely remember that being sometime around 1995 but here is where the fibro fog kicks in and confuses me....hehehehe (sorry I just could not resist)

On a more serious note, I suppose we will just have to wait on the reply from those in charge of this place....do let us know when you hear from them!
  9. CarolK

CarolK New Member

I'M ANOTHER ONE WHO HAS BEEN "LURKING AROUND" FOR QUITE A WHILE.

I REMEMBER FINDING THIS BOARD AND BEING SO VERY EXCITED TO FIND OTHERS WHO UNDERSTOOD THE COMPLEXITIES OF THESE DARN, DAMN, DIFFICULT DISEASES!

JUST TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE NOT OUT OF YOUR PICKIN MIND WAS A JOY IN ITSELF! AND TO FIND SUCH SUPPORT HERE WAS TRUELY AN OASIS INDEED!

NOT SURE WHEN IT ALL STARTED... JUST SOOOOO VERY GLAD THAT IT DID!

BLESSINGS TO ALL... CAROLK
  10. spacee

spacee Member

I think I joined in the spring of 2003. I read more than I post and rarely start a thread. I am a follower not a leader!

I have learned so much from this site and hope I have given a little something back.

Hugs to all,

Spacee
  11. kholmes

kholmes New Member

How about a dollar for every word you've posted on this board?

Kholmes
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

At that time, this was a very small group. The growth has been phenominal. I feel very blessed to have found this group and I am happy so many others have as well. It is sad, though, that there are so many of us.

What I learned here spurred me to research every treatment which has been so helpful to me. Many people here know more than most docs about our illnesses. We have to because we cannot depend on them solely for our treatment. It is good to be involved in our own healing but I do wish there were more docs knowledgeable about what ails us.

Love, Mikie
  13. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I have been housebound for the most part since the year 2000. It's been wonderful to have some people contact at last, especially with people who understand!
    (( )) Shannon
  14. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I've been here off and on for a long time. I began as just Marta but couldn't get back on with my new addy thus the addition of 608. Then tech support thought I was using two addys and kicked me off the board for a short while this past spring. Jeez.... I've come through snow, ice and hail from tech support to be here.

Anyway, I can't remember when I first came here..... Figures. ;>)

Marta
  15. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I copied and pasted this for you.I am not sure about the message board but this is the date that Pro heath was founded.

Mr. Carson, who in 1988 founded Santa Barbara-based Pro Health, in part to share his extensive research on what was then a little-known disease, and also to sell supplements.

Hugs
    Sue
  16. kholmes

kholmes New Member

but I'll let everybody know as soon as I hear from them.

Kholmes
  17. kjschlotte

kjschlotte New Member

Been on the board almost 3 years