Does anyone know what Kirlian photography is

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SharonR, Sep 30, 2002.

1. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Patients who lose parts of their body often report itching sensations, burning, even pain that exists in the "no longer there" area.
    So the body and mind do not recognize the absense. There is a memory of what once was, possibly a flow of energy that runs thru the body, even when disrupted.
    Kirlian photograpy actually shows this line of energy, still outlining the missing body part, as a continious uninterrupted line.
    So, why wouldn't body tissue store or remember pain, physical or traumatic?
    This could deal with pain triggered by accidents.
    The virus business is another world of it's own.
    This is just another brick in the wall!
    Smiles
    SharonR
  2. SharonR

SharonR New Member

Patients who lose parts of their body often report itching sensations, burning, even pain that exists in the "no longer there" area.
    So the body and mind do not recognize the absense. There is a memory of what once was, possibly a flow of energy that runs thru the body, even when disrupted.
    Kirlian photograpy actually shows this line of energy, still outlining the missing body part, as a continious uninterrupted line.
    So, why wouldn't body tissue store or remember pain, physical or traumatic?
    This could deal with pain triggered by accidents.
    The virus business is another world of it's own.
    This is just another brick in the wall!
    Smiles
    SharonR
  3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

aputees.......if we can only make our brains remember only what we want it to remember..........

Did you two search for the research done by Tarello W .....I know arsenic treatment is hard to swallow ( no joke intended.) But there are different kinds of arsenic...this one arsenic potassium. This man is a veterinarian in Italy.... and is CURING animals with this solution.......I don't know how much we differ from the animal form...but I think this may be promising. He has a couple articles on PubMed site.
    I think I read somewhere that human trials will begin in Denmark, I am going to keep me eye on this one.. I know centuries ago..arsenic was used medicinally.
    Just wondering what your thoughts are on this one... DJ

PS......Both he and his wife are victims of CFS...and treated themselves and recovered....Could be another HIGH HOPES BS....but it's the most promising thing I have found in my research....at least his findings are published....he also has a PATENT on his tretment......very interested in what you two think.....DJ[This Message was Edited on 10/01/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/01/2002]