Does anyone live in East Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shep, Jan 9, 2006.

1. shep

shep New Member

I am looking for a buddy who lives close. Does anyone live in East Tennessee near Johnson City, Bristol, Kingsport?
    The area is in Upper EASt Tennessee near the North Carolina and Virginia line.
    Shep
  2. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

Hubby's plant is shutting down here and he is going in a couple weeks for a second interview in the tri-cities area. I grew up in West Tennessee but he was born and raised in Knoxville. We are looking into the Sullivan County school system. We will be up there in a couple weeks to look the area over one more time before we accept any job offer. Our acceptance hinges on finding a school system that we approve of for our boys.

The plant he is looking at is actually in Surgoinsville but we are currently looking at the Kingsport area to live. The Kingsport city schools seem to be the best in the state... can you give me any more info about other schools in that area that might help us as we decide?

We are willing to live up to 30 miles away from his work in any direction in order to get the boys into the best school system possible. We put a lot of weight on education and our boys are our treasure...we will turn the job down and keep looking if we think for one moment that moving would jeopardize their education.